Official (haha) Im Drunk Thread

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jameson & Peach tonight.....had it for the first time...not bad. $2 draws all night w/ Stella (I don't like), Boulevard Wheat, & Guiness on tap. I couldn't be more happy for my boy graduating law school! Good luck in New York with your clerkship at the Court of International Trade, suh!

• 2 weeks later...

About 4 hours in drinkingHavn't found out what im doing tonight :club: HOpefully my friends want to go to the bar, but who knowsbut at least im drunk and happy!!!! woooooo

so apparently im the only 1 drinking on fcp and after all my fdrinking my friends don't want to go to the bar and are busymy other best friends are out of townso looks like im at home by myself doing nothing.What the hell do i do now.Being drunk al one knida sucks. where the bitches at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am prepeared for msop event tomorrrowI will refresh myself by throywing up in toilet when i wakee uphopeefully i will feel beetter eventually, then i run on imaginary treadmill for 2 milesthen i Veg out like Daniel Negreranu. I will eat 13 Boca burgers and go next door and steal a plant then eat it.Then I watthc Rocky 5 obv the best of the rockies

so my friends invited me to a bar tonight.i thought **** yah Bar!!!and when i found out there was a bikini contest at the bar i got even more excited!so i got a cab to my friends house to pre drink.we got a cab to the club..enjoyed the bikini contest..after that was a pretty much a complete blur...honstly, it kinda sucked...being too drunk really sucks..yah i mean its cool...." yah im drunk!!" but honestly...yah its fun being drunk and all;..... but it really gets you no where with the girls...I means, your drunk as fukc and your just a uselesss fukc which no girl wants..so in conclusion, i think im just gonna try to get " happpy drunk " instead of dumb ass uslesss retarted usleless drunk which no girl likes...really...i tonight, honestly it was really fun. but if you approach a girl and you think your the coolest and you will buy her a drink ect ect... not worth it..so tomorrow i have a 1/2 walk to my friends house to pick up my car...???Ps...I am writiing this post as i am extremely shitttererd right now. should be fun when i wake up tomorrow and read this?but what i really wanted to get across, is think IMO that no girl wants a drunk ass fukc approaching them doesn't matter how good looking / drunk / w/e .So anyways im gonna try to chug a litre of water so i don't feel as hung over tmorrowBuenas noches FCP

so my friends invited me to a bar tonight.i thought **** yah Bar!!!and when i found out there was a bikini contest at the bar i got even more excited!so i got a cab to my friends house to pre drink.we got a cab to the club..enjoyed the bikini contest..after that was a pretty much a complete blur...honstly, it kinda sucked...being too drunk really sucks..yah i mean its cool...." yah im drunk!!" but honestly...yah its fun being drunk and all;..... but it really gets you no where with the girls...I means, your drunk as fukc and your just a uselesss fukc which no girl wants..so in conclusion, i think im just gonna try to get " happpy drunk " instead of dumb ass uslesss retarted usleless drunk which no girl likes...really...i tonight, honestly it was really fun. but if you approach a girl and you think your the coolest and you will buy her a drink ect ect... not worth it..so tomorrow i have a 1/2 walk to my friends house to pick up my car...???Ps...I am writiing this post as i am extremely shitttererd right now. should be fun when i wake up tomorrow and read this?but what i really wanted to get across, is think IMO that no girl wants a drunk ass fukc approaching them doesn't matter how good looking / drunk / w/e .So anyways im gonna try to chug a litre of water so i don't feel as hung over tmorrowBuenas noches FCP
lol just read this.I lol'd like 6 times.But it kinda did make sense!!hahaha im still laughing
Wow I had a really good response to this, but in the act fo quoting , I forgot what it was. All I know is that girls dont really dig the sipilled-beer-on-your-shirt look that I used to spport at frat partys.Uh,,,drunkd

BUMPPPPPPPJust got home from the Bar, Some crazy drunk chick drove me and my friends home.Scariest ride of my life. I'm just glad i make it home alive.Honestly i just wanted to get out and walk becauwse she was just a carzy driver.Well, Not much happened at the bar> well a fiew things but i realy dont want tog et into itl.So GN FCPTime to chug more water.

I've hardly drunk for like 4 months due to attempted focus for my exams (I don't know how to correctly structure this sentence).I had like 4.5 cider + black's tonight and feel really wasted. C/F life IMO

• 3 weeks later...

I'm five days off weed....sooooo, yes, the void is being filled with vodka at the moment. I'm a better poker player drunk.