Official (haha) Im Drunk Thread

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a little sloshed, but not to the point where i cant post.
People who can't type when they're drunk, just aren't trying hard enough... or they're doing it for attention.I've been blackout drunk and still typed coherent sentences with correct spelling, even though I didn't remember posting in the first place.
i wnws up a ta hourse partyt tonight weith peopel i dont know, i'm pretty f'n drunk i played beer pong with 3 cans in th e galsses one on one vs sumbody i alos tsotle sh.it fomr their house i think 5 can os fchewwing tobacco and soem dentyne ice gumm fuc.k them
People who can't type when they're drunk, just aren't trying hard enough... or they're doing it for attention.I've been blackout drunk and still typed coherent sentences with correct spelling, even though I didn't remember posting in the first place.
I disagree with this. My level of drunkedness is directly related to how well and coherent I post. And if you were to document my drunken posts this is clearly evidenced with how much I have said to have drank on that particular occasion. I serioulsy don't exaggerate how bad my typing is when I'm drunk but I have noticed that my fingers are more apt to hit keys when they're not supposed to or slip over a few keys. And when I am drunk I do not care to go back and clean up my messes because a) it's to much work and b ) it's funny.

Ive been wasted every day since thursday, right now though, I literrally gotr out of the club about 2 hrs ago, grabbed my bags at the hotel and headed to the airport...luckyli it seems they'all let me on to the plane.Im starting to sober up though and its going to SUCK when I start getting hungover 200 miles in the air.

YO I kicked ad udes *** tonight..... 1st fight in my life... OKOK this is what they call WOW Week at Cal poly SLO, freshman orientation week 1st week before school starts... people go nuts almost all week... I live with my roomates on same street as frat houses so 1000's of people walking around.We have a party at our place with just people we know, and these *** HOLES TRY TO START ****. Calling us pieces of **** for not letting em in. We dont know them so they cant get in. Well this kid PUSHES me into the wall next to our door, and it is a FUC_KING FRESHMAN.... I'm a 4th year and I'm not going to let a freshman give me **** even if I havent been in a fight ever.So i come at this guy... not caring about all his b_itch friends trying to look all gangster with theirt raiders jerseys on and I beat the S_HIT out of this kid. My friends held off his friends so it was just me and him. I PUMMELED THIS KID IN THE FACE!!! I wasn't even that drunk but I had to protect my house ya know. I dropped this kid to the ground so hard his nose was bleeding his friends had to carry him out. Anyways I dont condone fighting.... it was my first fight and I feel like kinf of an idiot for getting involved... even when Im drunk. Ive always prided myself on being a gentlemamn even when i drink a lot. BUT IM NOT GOING TO LET NO AS_SHOLE shove me around at my own place especially a freshman. So like I said 1st fight ever... haven't had a rush like that ever in my life, and I don'tt condone fighting but BOY THAT WAS F'ING SWEET.

YO I kicked ad udes *** tonight..... 1st fight in my life... OKOK this is what they call WOW Week at Cal poly SLO, freshman orientation week 1st week before school starts... people go nuts almost all week... I live with my roomates on same street as frat houses so 1000's of people walking around.We have a party at our place with just people we know, and these *** HOLES TRY TO START ****. Calling us pieces of **** for not letting em in. We dont know them so they cant get in. Well this kid PUSHES me into the wall next to our door, and it is a FUC_KING FRESHMAN.... I'm a 4th year and I'm not going to let a freshman give me **** even if I havent been in a fight ever.So i come at this guy... not caring about all his b_itch friends trying to look all gangster with theirt raiders jerseys on and I beat the S_HIT out of this kid. My friends held off his friends so it was just me and him. I PUMMELED THIS KID IN THE FACE!!! I wasn't even that drunk but I had to protect my house ya know. I dropped this kid to the ground so hard his nose was bleeding his friends had to carry him out. Anyways I dont condone fighting.... it was my first fight and I feel like kinf of an idiot for getting involved... even when Im drunk. Ive always prided myself on being a gentlemamn even when i drink a lot. BUT IM NOT GOING TO LET NO AS_SHOLE shove me around at my own place especially a freshman. So like I said 1st fight ever... haven't had a rush like that ever in my life, and I don'tt condone fighting but BOY THAT WAS F'ING SWEET.
Congrats....kicking *** is fun.
officially shitty. my girlfriend is passed out on the bed too, her asian vagina is showing. lol.
this post is worthless without pics loli'm celebrating. i passed the 10k hands mark, mostly live and not counting sng's well in the black....i guess i'm so happy cuz even with the horrid downswing i had i still cleared a good profit per hour for the past 18 mos or soyay me!

I'm wasted, first post in here but many drunken posts in the Matt's Gay thread. Love the drunkienness in here. Good work fellas.LET"S GO BLUE!!!!!!**** WISCONSIN, NORTHWESTERN, IOWA, PENN STATE, and most of all OHIO STATE!!!!!!!

ok, I'm drunk...normally I'm high as a kite, but tinght, I though Id switch it up. so I'm dtunkr, wanna fight about it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????I'm also listneing to the Rocky 4 montage song...DRAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!