Super Tuesday/ Stars Nightly

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why did i do that man, gosh that was unnecesary, i had been playing super lag, somehow convinced myself he was restealing
yeah i did the same thing before, but i bounced back... you will too
If you get a chance, mind typing what tables the two of you are at quick? Thanks.
10 for me, 18 for grinder

I missed it because I like sleep too much. On another note I will be depositing at Stars for the first time tonight and testing the Lee Jones infested waters.Grinder, no offense but horrible call with the A5. Here is some advice I heard from Scott Fischman regarding online tournaments. The 3 stages of tournaments should be played: loose, tight, loose. The middle stages are meant for tight play, you don't always have to lag it up.Also, what do you guys think of the WSOP sats on Party? They are having a $200 super every single night, which means I can hopefully win at least 5 seats by June. :club: Does anyone know if Party gives you $ or WSOP tournament $ for extra seats?

162 dollari continue to get caught stealing and being priced in, 22k
oh that one....I was going to win that one. :club:*********** # 8 **************PokerStars Game #4213555391: Tournament #20792837, Hold'em No Limit - Level X(300/600) - 2006/03/07 - 23:40:03 (ET)Table '20792837 33' Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: Monona (3841 in chips) Seat 2: Halfrek (11670 in chips) Seat 3: PrtyPsux (24674 in chips) Seat 4: Dunkelb1 (3055 in chips) out of hand (moved from another table intosmall blind)Seat 5: FunkiMunki (18239 in chips) Seat 7: Aces baby AA (21910 in chips) Seat 8: baby sheevs (15192 in chips) Seat 9: ugaistheteam (3560 in chips) Monona: posts the ante 30Halfrek: posts the ante 30PrtyPsux: posts the ante 30FunkiMunki: posts the ante 30Aces baby AA: posts the ante 30baby sheevs: posts the ante 30ugaistheteam: posts the ante 30FunkiMunki: posts small blind 300Aces baby AA: posts big blind 600*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to PrtyPsux [Th Js]baby sheevs: folds ugaistheteam: folds Monona: folds Halfrek: folds PrtyPsux: raises 1200 to 1800FunkiMunki: raises 4200 to 6000THAY3R is connected Aces baby AA: folds PrtyPsux: calls 4200*** FLOP *** [7d Td 2c]FunkiMunki: bets 12209 and is all-inPrtyPsux: calls 12209FunkiMunki said, " omg"*** TURN *** [7d Td 2c] [Kd]*** RIVER *** [7d Td 2c Kd] [9s]FunkiMunki said, "ty"*** SHOW DOWN ***FunkiMunki: shows [Ad Ks] (a pair of Kings)PrtyPsux: shows [Th Js] (a pair of Tens)PrtyPsux said, "fack"FunkiMunki collected 37228 from potMacon Marc [observer] said, "lol"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 37228 | Rake 0 Board [7d Td 2c Kd 9s]Seat 1: Monona folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Halfrek folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: PrtyPsux (button) showed [Th Js] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 5: FunkiMunki (small blind) showed [Ad Ks] and won (37228) with a pair ofKingsSeat 7: Aces baby AA (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: baby sheevs folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: ugaistheteam folded before Flop (didn't bet)
msal what did you have when you raised to 18k??
I missed it because I like sleep too much. On another note I will be depositing at Stars for the first time tonight and testing the Lee Jones infested waters.Grinder, no offense but horrible call with the A5. Here is some advice I heard from Scott Fischman regarding online tournaments. The 3 stages of tournaments should be played: loose, tight, loose. The middle stages are meant for tight play, you don't always have to lag it up.Also, what do you guys think of the WSOP sats on Party? They are having a $200 super every single night, which means I can hopefully win at least 5 seats by June. :club: Does anyone know if Party gives you $ or WSOP tournament $ for extra seats?
ya i know bad call, still beating myself up for it.EDIT: While I'm beating myself up for that call, i'm not unhappy with the lagging, they were all playing ridiculously tight, so I had no clue but to take advantage. If i knew when to fold marginal hands, my lag style would be effective.

good ol JohnnyBax sitting with grinder.. i dont recognize any names at my table

ya i know bad call, still beating myself up for it.EDIT: While I'm beating myself up for that call, i'm not unhappy with the lagging, they were all playing ridiculously tight, so I had no clue but to take advantage. If i knew when to fold marginal hands, my lag style would be effective.
I think if we combined our games we'd be unstoppable, lol.

Don't give up just yet Grinder, really tough spot to be in with that AQ. It did come off as if he was tilting with the fast push.

gg me, 66 can't hold one more time, i could have folded, but i'm not going to go out like a bitch. gl if anybody is left
gg grinder
dang grinder workin towards that chip lead...good work
dang "markysals" workin towards that chip lead, lol... yeah ive been stealing so much