Super Tuesday/ Stars Nightly

.so would someone tell me what the "LAG" style means??

dang grinder workin towards that chip lead...good work
\haha yea thats what i meanyea i noticed your coming over the top almost every time......very entertaining....keep it up....im learnin a lot so i appriate it
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.so would someone tell me what the "LAG" style means??\haha yea thats what i meanyea i noticed your coming over the top almost every time......very entertaining....keep it up....im learnin a lot so i appriate it
no problem, thanks for hanging on the rail, it really helps!
no problem, thanks for hanging on the rail, it really helps!
knew it was AK, gotta win a race!!!!!! what is that QQJJ crap with the A kicker

yeah i really cant catch a break, i coulda been leader by 50k if i won those pots, but what can you do, 95k is still fine for now

i really dont believe what i just did... i mean, yes its tough to get away, but i just couldnt put him on 88 there, figured hed raise from the cutoff with that...thats just such bad luck, i ****in cant believe i let another big stack go away, with a good hand!

yeah, only reason i was playin the hand is cuz i wanted to take flops with these guys cuz they were so bad

yea maybe got carried away with a marginal hand....but if he shows up wit AK you are chip leader of the tourney and in position to go far....
yea it seemed like you were outplayin the whole table...... so if you feel like giving away any free advice feel free to hit me up.wow i dont understand what johnnybax is doing,... i think he has raised preflop from UTG 5 out of 6 hands......when called he bets flop and folds when raised