What Show is Daniel referring to?"Just so I don't confuse the issue, the show I'm referring to wasn't the NBC, WPT, WSOP, or the Superstars show. Also, I wasn't the one being treated poorly... they know better than that, lol. In fact, I didn't even play in the event or wasn�t a part of it at all."

couldn't be High Stakes Poker, DN said he didn't play in it.Must be GSN Poker Royal.David Williams played in it and probably bad mouthed it to DNIt's a dumb format anyway, comedians' vs pros with comedians getting no advatage, equal playing field.

couldn't be High Stakes Poker, DN said he didn't play in it.Must be GSN Poker Royal.David Williams played in it and probably bad mouthed it to DNIt's a dumb format anyway, comedians' vs pros with comedians getting no advatage, equal playing field.
Poker Royal was what came to mind when I read it.
Poker Royal was what came to mind when I read it.
I really think it's the UPC. The players on there always seem so uptight and they're playing for lower payouts, on Poker Royale the atmosphere seems more upbeat.
I really think it's the UPC. The players on there always seem so uptight and they're playing for lower payouts, on Poker Royale the atmosphere seems more upbeat.
not really UPC? he doesn't need room comp since UPC is based at the plaza in vegas?
not really UPC? he doesn't need room comp since UPC is based at the plaza in vegas?
Yeah, your right. I always remembered that they where logos on that show, too.
Yeah, your right. I always remembered that they where logos on that show, too.
i thought maybe it was the one on FSN i forget the name but it was an invitational with 24 pros. it was a one day event. DN, Clonie Gowen, Kristy Gazes were at the final table. i can't recall the others. I think Kristy won it.
DN has been a commentator for UPC a few times. I don't think it could be that. Plus, the pros that I have asked about UPC said that they loved it.
King of Vegas was the first thing I thought off. It just looks so shady and DN had three good friends in it.
KOV is a freeroll and it's not really a poker show. I doubt he's referring to that.
i thought maybe it was the one on FSN i forget the name but it was an invitational with 24 pros. it was a one day event. DN, Clonie Gowen, Kristy Gazes were at the final table. i can't recall the others. I think Kristy won it.
I think DN played in that one.