New Starting Hand Nicknames

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a starting hand, but I heard this one in Vegas last month...Hate CrimeThat's when two queens get beat by a straightI thought it was pretty clever :club:
Similar to the LA riots:Kings beaten by a Club flush
My friends and i have this super interesting set of nicknames for hands.The first part is you call it by the rank of the two cards, and then you tack on whether it's suited or offsuit. Except if they're paired, ... then you call it a pair of whatever rank it is.CRAZY, I KNOW!!!
You crazy kids !

Okay guys, some of these might be taken but here you go3-6: Mafia2-5: Arkansas Sling Shot or TeachA-10: Infamous6-9: Karma SutraK-4: Alabama Slama9-3: Retarded Sutra6-4: Eazy E or impalaA-9: the dogg10-8:UB10-8suited: The UB specialJust some of the names we've come up with, just about every hand has some sort of name, but most of the others are named after people you don't know.

Okay guys, some of these might be taken but here you go3-6: Mafia2-5: Arkansas Sling Shot or TeachA-10: Infamous6-9: Karma SutraK-4: Alabama Slama9-3: Retarded Sutra6-4: Eazy E or impalaA-9: the dogg10-8:UB10-8suited: The UB specialJust some of the names we've come up with, just about every hand has some sort of name, but most of the others are named after people you don't know.
UB?The dogg? Maybe K-9, but wtf is A9? and why exactly is A10 infamous?