Shimmering Wang Needs New Screen Name

ok how about...moosecunt :club::D:D:D:):):):)
the fact that you're so preoccupied with moose scares me a bit..but to each his own... or pwn if you wanna be forum-trendy
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CmonIwannaLeiyaJimboZimmermanPapasFritasWang=CleverMacarenaMasterTheHamburglarOpenallniteSlaphappy McphersonIKnowKungFuKingBongFlagpoleSittaTurboWegro

haywood jablomie
Most Bart Simpson names would work-Al CoholicIP FreeleyJacques StrapSeymour ButzHomer SexualMike RotchHugh JassBea O'ProblemAmanda HugnkissAnita BathMaya ButtreeksOllie TaboogerEura Snotballand my personal favorite, Oliver Clothesoff.

I think C'dog O'Bling Bling (Koop's) deserves serious consideration.I also feel like Duck-Billed Cockapuss could be turned into a real winner.****-Filled Platypus?Three-Toed Slut?Boozehound seems obvious, but BoozeHound is cleverer.EDIT: just went to make username C-Dog O'Bling Bling. first time made it Bling Blind by accident. next time made it right, but didn't know you needed to validate, so his email is a fake one that's already taken. i am officially the worst forum jokester in the world.

the OP says "a fifth" of whiskey...ive heard of this phrase before but dont know what it means...for example...("hey slim, i drank a fifth of vodka, dare me to drive?")what does it exactly mean? thx.