Shimmering Wang Needs New Screen Name

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Wang to the "Where have they gone" list...

i meant ouch8s.
She murmured as I crossed the darkened room, my feet bare and toes caressing the long shag carpet. I could barely see her busom heaving as she writhed impatiently, when the clouds parted and the moonlight spilled through the open window. She was lit in sharp relief, the silver rays bathed my body in a soft light. I heard a sharp inhalation and she sighed appreciatively, "Your wang is shimmering..."While my wang does indeed shimmer in the pale moonlight, I have never posted under that name...
She murmured as I crossed the darkened room, my feet bare and toes caressing the long shag carpet. I could barely see her busom heaving as she writhed impatiently, when the clouds parted and the moonlight spilled through the open window. She was lit in sharp relief, the silver rays bathed my body in a soft light. I heard a sharp inhalation and she sighed appreciatively, "Your wang is shimmering..."While my wang does indeed shimmer in the pale moonlight, I have never posted under that name...
:club: smash writes romantic fiction...coincidence?
Could someone tell me the history of the Iceman off-shoots? I joined just as Iceman ceased to exist, and Wang came to life.
Iceman5 was a group of 5 friends that posted under that account here. I think that all of them went to vegas and two of them went on a sick rush and made mad cash. One of them brokeoff and became shimmering wang. I have a feeling that Ouch-8s is another one of them
Iceman5 was a group of 5 friends that posted under that account here. I think that all of them went to vegas and two of them went on a sick rush and made mad cash. One of them brokeoff and became shimmering wang. I have a feeling that Ouch-8s is another one of them
I spent some time today going through Wang's old posts. That guy was one funny ****ering. All this speculation is great for my ego :leaning back contentedly face: