Zeejustins Video After Being Banned From Party

one word.....W.T.F?I wonder what hes playingIs that russian?oh and the part where the ESC key falls out is sheer poetry
How funny would it be if he wasn't playing a gmae at all? It was just a word document.
one word.....W.T.F?I wonder what hes playingIs that russian?oh and the part where the ESC key falls out is sheer poetry
It's actually a combination of Dutch and German, some in dutch a little in german, he must be really pissed to be speaking in two languages
It's actually a combination of Dutch and German, some in dutch a little in german, he must be really pissed to be speaking in two languages
Haha, my german is a bit rusty and it doesn't help with all the screaming.What the hell is going on, besides the SPIELEN and SCHNELLER!!!!
He must be really pissed to be putting his nose up against the screen, screaming at the top of his lungs, singing, and beating the shit out of his keyboard.But you figured it out after he spoke in 2 languages. :club:

that's why you dont take acid and play video games.that was one sturdy keyboard.

I went to ebaumsworld.com to check it out. Based on his response, I'd actually guess that he was playing a ROM of Zelda II: A Link to the Past, and was pissed off because he found out that what he thought was the Master Sword was actually a phony.Anyway, I decided to check out the Sports Videos section, and I think the kickboxing leg break may be the most disturbing video I've ever watched, and this is coming from someone who saw Hostel on opening night.