what are some of the poker couples in the past or present??daniel and Evelyn Ng were togetherEvelyn Ng use to date Adam SchoenfeldTodd brunson and jennifer harmon datedjennifer and marco are marriedanymore......???i know they are brother and sister.....but ..did anyone see annie duke STADDLE hug her brother howard after she won that bracelet? who straddle hugs their brother?

how does a guy like phil laak get to bang a girl like jennifer titty....i mean tilly
Shannon Elizabeth hangs out with "Mr. 1.4" a lot, dont know if they're going out, but theres your celebrity gossip for the day.
what are some of the poker couples in the past or present??daniel and Evelyn Ng were togetherEvelyn Ng use to date Adam SchoenfeldTodd brunson and jennifer harmon datedjennifer and marco are marriedanymore......???i know they are brother and sister.....but ..did anyone see annie duke STADDLE hug her brother howard after she won that bracelet? who straddle hugs their brother?
There must so many...but I only know the high profile ones I guess.To add to the list:Chip and Karina JettMike "The Grinder Mizrachi and Lily ElviroCecelia Reyes and Carlos Mortensen...is Liz Lieu going out with John Phan?

Not to change the topic but how do you guys feel when a known couple are playing at the same table as you?At my local home game there was a kid and his girlfriend who used to play. If a pot ever got heads up between the two of them they would check it down no matter what. Not even trying to hide it. One time they both flopped two pair and checked it all the way to the river and then laughed about it. I didn't want to say anything to them b/c they both sucked and were huge donators to the game but this really pissed me off and when i confronted the guy I ended up pissing him off so badly that he doesn't play with us anymore. Now everyone is mad at me :sadface: