todd brunson!! lol!

Why do people make fun of T. Brunson??? Every person on this forum would switch places with him in a second..he's one of the very richest professional poker players in the entire world..if not the very richest..
i think hes awesome, i just hate that stupid chain hes wearing int he photo
I too officially think he is awesome but I like the chain.. It brings out his Master Shake type humour for me. Ahhh Yes thats it! Todd reminds me of Master Shake. 100405master_shake_01.jpg
Why do people make fun of T. Brunson??? Every person on this forum would switch places with him in a second..he's one of the very richest professional poker players in the entire world..if not the very richest..
Every post I've seen from you goes something like this: "man X poker player could buy your house and piss on it for fun, he has so much money...yada yada" its getting old dude come on
So is Todd Brunson now better than Phil Hellmuth is NL Tournments?
It's called envy...