poker in the olympics

that one i won a little while back for 5 bucks, now i can play in one of the 50 dollar ones that run once a day? congrats btw.

that one i won a little while back for 5 bucks, now i can play in one of the 50 dollar ones that run once a day?  congrats btw.
thx...as far as stage 2 goes(50+4)...they run on the weekdays at 10pm eastern...there are only a few weeks left so i suggest u use it soon...gl.
what i would like to know is how they would select members for the teams
Rock Paper Scissors Double elimintationPhil Gordon-tournament Director :twisted:
I dunno...when chess has tried to become an olympic sport, they've been told that they need to ban certain stimulants, like coffee. And make everyone take drug tests.Are poker players really, really willing to do that before every tournament?
thumbnailHandler.php?task=showImage&imageName=g2_70_mike_matusow.jpg&imageWidth=450
Poker is a game...not a sport. :roll:
Isn't it called the Olympic "Games"?
Says who?
Anyone with half a brain.Sport = Physical activity.Get it ?
NascarPWNED!!
This doesn't prove that poker is a sport, but rather it makes me think that NASCAR isn't.
Says who?
NascarPWNED!!
This doesn't prove that poker is a sport, but rather it makes me think that NASCAR isn't.
Nascar is considered a sport believe it or not and it require no physical activity just like poker so I proved that gentleman wrong. Thank you and goodbye.
Says who?
NascarPWNED!!
Nascar is considered a sport believe it or not and it require no physical activity just like poker so I proved that gentleman wrong. Thank you and goodbye.
I am not a nascar fan, i find it more fun to watch grass grow but, there is physical activity in nascar, and you do have to be in good shape to compete. But I still don't think that is a sport either.
Says who?
NascarPWNED!!
I am not a nascar fan, i find it more fun to watch grass grow but, there is physical activity in nascar, and you do have to be in good shape to compete. But I still don't think that is a sport either.
I feel the same way about Nascar but how good a shape do you have to be to sit your ass down in a car?