are you a compulsive gambler?

Self-QuizHere is a self-test designed by Gambler's Anonymous. Answer these 20 questions with a yes or no response. Compulsive gamblers usually answer yes to at least seven of the 20 questions. 1. Do you lose time from work due to gambling? 2. Does gambling make your home life unhappy? 3. Does gambling affect your reputation? 4. Do you ever feel remorse after gambling? 5. Do you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties? 6. Does gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency? 7. After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses? 8. After a win, do you have a strong urge to return and win more? 9. Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone? 10. Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling? 11. Do you ever sell anything to finance gambling? 12. Are you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures? 13. Does gambling make you careless about the welfare of your family? 14. Do you ever gamble longer than you planned? 15. Do you ever gamble to escape worry or trouble? 16. Do you ever commit, or consider committing, an illegal act to finance your gambling? 17. Does gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping? 18. Do arguments, disappointments, or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble? 19. Do you have an urge to celebrate good fortune by a few hours of gambling? 20. Do you ever consider self-destruction as a result of your gambling?

How do you do the score ??? Ya didn't post a webpage or nothing ...
Hmmm....
Answer these 20 questions with a yes or no response.  Compulsive gamblers usually answer yes to at least seven of the 20 questions.

this is the first test in a long time that I got almost all of them :shock: nah I don't have a gambling problem, I might have a poker problem but I love the damn game. I played tennis every day for 4 hours for a while too but it is winter in boston so.......

How do you do the score ??? Ya didn't post a webpage or nothing ...
Hmmm....
Answer these 20 questions with a yes or no response.  Compulsive gamblers usually answer yes to at least seven of the 20 questions.
**** I'm blind LOL I read it 3 times and I still missed that lol. Thx for pointing it out ...

Great...your stupid poll just ruined my day....and this whole time I just thought I was a non-gambler who just happens to enjoy gambling.Screw this...I'm gonna make myself feel better on PartyPoker. :club:

I think it was Doyle Brunson who said: "All pro poker players are compulsive gamblers... they've simply found a way to win consistently at it to sustain their habit" - or word to that effect.

hey anyone have the number to gambling anonymous..just found out i have a big problem....dam that question about do you sell everything you own to gamble....thought it was a trick question.dam it man.anyone know a good psychiatrist..

I've taken this test three times previously. With a score of 15 each time, I still don't think I'm a compulsive gambler. I'm just misunderstood. Now, where is that paycheck so I can cash it in for some big blinds?!

gambling.jpgboooooo
where did u find this picture? the picture is of me back in '88 when i had a moustache....and was a lot shorter. the following year i won the world series, and stopped advocating against gambling. i realized afterward that i wasnt really against gambling, i was just upset that i couldnt win at poker. i never thought this pic would resurface....

i'm not a compulsive gambler. i actually really dislike gambling. i like poker of course, but i'm the kind of guy who'd sit at a 2/4 table with $200 and a 5K bankroll.gambling actually bothers me unless the odds are significantly in my favour AND the money amount isn't crucial to me.