mike negreanu- whiskey

After reading Daniel's latest entry I was, of course, jealous of all the winners. I wished I had been involved in the freerolls, parties, etc. But one thing stood out. The mention of his brother's ability to handle the whiskey. Daniel asked if anyone was willing to put their money where their mouth is. I am a 6 foot 4, maybe 200 lbs. 27 year old from South Side Irish Chicago. I will gladly take that bet and would be willing to travel to prove it. I understand his choice is Crown. I'd do Crown. My first choice would be the sweet barrel taste of Jameson, but I certainly have had my share of Crown. I have $1,000 that in a 24 hour period, I could out maneuver Daniel's brother on the bar table- probably not the poker table, though. Anyone else think they could?

I don't know, I was drinking Crown with him Saturday night, and we were splitting a bottle, and the next day he got mad at me for drinking too much of it and then said he ended up having 2 more bottles himself. I don't know about a 24 hour period but that's a whole lot of whiskey to keep down in an evening.

I mean it as no disrespect, and that is a lot of whiskey if that is in fact true. I simply have confidence in my abilities. I threw in the 24-hour period because of my ability to bounce back quickly the next day. This is where I think I would have the advantage. That being said, I would be flexible to a "blind drunk" structure.

After reading Daniel's latest entry I was, of course, jealous of all the winners.  I wished I had been involved in the freerolls, parties, etc.  But one thing stood out.  The mention of his brother's ability to handle the whiskey.  Daniel asked if anyone was willing to put their money where their mouth is.  I am a 6 foot 4, maybe 200 lbs. 27 year old from South Side Irish Chicago. I will gladly take that bet and would be willing to travel to prove it.  I understand his choice is Crown.  I'd do Crown.  My first choice would be the sweet barrel taste of Jameson, but I certainly have had my share of Crown.  I have $1,000 that in a 24 hour period, I could out maneuver Daniel's brother on the bar table- probably not the poker table, though.  Anyone else think they could?
I am 6 foot 2 235lbs and Irish also. I used to drink alot of whiskey. I learned my lesson and now I do not drink anything but vino. You win.
After reading Daniel's latest entry I was, of course, jealous of all the winners.  I wished I had been involved in the freerolls, parties, etc.  But one thing stood out.  The mention of his brother's ability to handle the whiskey.  Daniel asked if anyone was willing to put their money where their mouth is.  I am a 6 foot 4, maybe 200 lbs. 27 year old from South Side Irish Chicago. I will gladly take that bet and would be willing to travel to prove it.  I understand his choice is Crown.  I'd do Crown.  My first choice would be the sweet barrel taste of Jameson, but I certainly have had my share of Crown.  I have $1,000 that in a 24 hour period, I could out maneuver Daniel's brother on the bar table- probably not the poker table, though.  Anyone else think they could?
I am 6 foot 2 235lbs and Irish also. I used to drink alot of whiskey. I learned my lesson and now I do not drink anything but vino. You win.
How tall is Moneymaker?? I thought he looked short in the pic.
Very short about 5' 5", about as tall as Johnny Chan.
Very short about 5' 5", about as tall as Johnny Chan.
I never knew he was that short. I guess that is tv.BTW, you can pm me with the pics from the Bunny Ranch if you like. I understand, if you do not want to show them on the forum. :club:

My friend, I'm not fully sure you know what you are getting in too! I've been around a lot of people that loooove whiskey, and have never met anyone that could handle 1/3 of what my brother puts down. He simply isn't human. Be prepared to bring a puke bucket!

I think the whole notion of competing in drinking whiskey is rather pathetic. For some reason people think it's cool to be able to drink a lot of alcohol, when in fact is is just stupid. Why on earth is it soooo cool to drink something that really is a poison to the body and has no positive side effects.I'd say it's about as cool as competing in who can pee the longest...

I think the whole notion of competing in drinking whiskey is rather pathetic. For some reason people think it's cool to be able to drink a lot of alcohol, when in fact is is just stupid. Why on earth is it soooo cool to drink something that really is a poison to the body and has no positive side effects.I'd say it's about as cool as competing in who can pee the longest...
Oh shut up! :roll:
My friend, I'm not fully sure you know what you are getting in too! I've been around a lot of people that loooove whiskey, and have never met anyone that could handle 1/3 of what my brother puts down. He simply isn't human. Be prepared to bring a puke bucket!
Wow, you must be so proud of your brother, i wish my brother could drink liters of Whiskey...that would make me the proudest brother in the world...sw
I agree with you, people in this country to not drink to socialize but rather to get drunk, do stupid things, and get in trouble...
I agree with you, people in this country to not drink to socialize but rather to get drunk, do stupid things, and get in trouble...
You need to learn to not take life so seriously. It sounds like you could use a few pints of Jameson yourself. This Mike guy must have a bottomless stomach. Is he not human? Does he not bleed? I'll be in Toronto for a White Sox series this year, maybe we'll find out. To be continued...
You need to learn to not take life so seriously. It sounds like you could use a few pints of Jameson yourself. This Mike guy must have a bottomless stomach. Is he not human? Does he not bleed? I'll be in Toronto for a White Sox series this year, maybe we'll find out. To be continued...
Oh yeah, I'll bring my bucket when I head to Toronto just in case.

Man, Johnson, you must REALLY believe. Like 3X as much as everyone else. Maybe you are all right and I'm wrong, but remember, no matter how good you are at something, there's always someone better. So maybe I think I'm the best and he's better than me or maybe you guys all think he's the best, but really I'm better than him. Give me a half an hour to reread that so I can try to comprehend it all. Regardless, I'd like a shot (intentional pun) at it.

I think the whole notion of competing in drinking whiskey is rather pathetic. For some reason people think it's cool to be able to drink a lot of alcohol' date=' when in fact is is just stupid. Why on earth is it soooo cool to drink something that really is a poison to the body and has no positive side effects.I'd say it's about as cool as competing in [b']who can pee the longest...[/[/b]quote]Was that time or distance? :club:
I think the whole notion of competing in drinking whiskey is rather pathetic. For some reason people think it's cool to be able to drink a lot of alcohol' date=' when in fact is is just stupid. Why on earth is it soooo cool to drink something that really is a poison to the body and has no positive side effects.I'd say it's about as cool as competing in [b']who can pee the longest...[/[/b]quote]Was that time or distance? :club:
They dont call me the 18 million dollar man for nothing. Mine is bionic. Plus, when they replaced it they added 1/2 inch to make it a even foot. :D