mike negreanu- whiskey

I hate to be a party pooper, or in the case of the above peeing contest, the party P-I-S-S-E-R, but being a nurse, I must say, you may recuperate well in 24 hours, but in about 3 to 4 years, if any of you continue the way you are going, including Daniel's brother, my fellow Canadian nurses will be meeting him with things like:Varices in the throatBleeding ulcers"Wet brain"HepatitisFatty liverAlcholic hepatitis (does not mean he is an alcoholic, just means you get it from alcohol)SteatohepatitisHepatosplenomegalyPancreatitisDiabetes type 2and the list goes on and on, so although I am not a party pooper on the contest part, and I am not bashing the United States and our "poor" drinking reasons, I have seen what all this over indulgence does in the long run and it is not a nice picture....Good Luck to you all, but I hope you take your P-I-S-S-I-N-G contests out on the poker table (not literally), instead of drinking contests....

Being a pharmacist I can say that there are new studies out that alcohol is actually good for your liver and brain.................so drink away...................................................lol......turns out alcoholic liver disease is actually from pretzels, who would have known

if this does ever happen, i want you guys to video tape the session cuz i wanna see this. the man sounds like a myth at this point, does dan even have a brother , its an urban legend.

if this does ever happen, i want you guys to video tape the session cuz i wanna see this. the man sounds like a myth at this point, does dan even have a brother , its an urban legend.
Agreed. He is described as a machine, but then again I was out until 6am last night. I think it would e a good time if nothing else. I'll be in Toronto to see the White Sox vs. Blue Jays.

when i was in college my roommate was about 175 5'10" and he could drink like that. he would buy a gallon of jim beam every two days. and he was the only one drinking it. And before any comments i have proof of four other people. the guy in question wont talk about it no more cause he did some stuff i should not mention. he would drink everyday and he did this for about two years.bad part is now he is having some stomach problems and they said it was caused by his esessive(sp) drinking. he also could put the food away..one time we was at this all you could eat place and they asked him to leave 10 dollars under his plate cause he ate to much..

I hate to be a party pooper, or in the case of the above peeing contest, the party P-I-S-S-E-R, but being a nurse, I must say, you may recuperate well in 24 hours, but in about 3 to 4 years, if any of you continue the way you are going, including Daniel's brother, my fellow Canadian nurses will be meeting him with things like:Varices in the throatBleeding ulcers"Wet brain"HepatitisFatty liverAlcholic hepatitis (does not mean he is an alcoholic, just means you get it from alcohol)SteatohepatitisHepatosplenomegalyPancreatitisDiabetes type 2and the list goes on and on, so although I am not a party pooper on the contest part, and I am not bashing the United States and our "poor" drinking reasons, I have seen what all this over indulgence does in the long run and it is not a nice picture....Good Luck to you all, but I hope you take your P-I-S-S-I-N-G contests out on the poker table (not literally), instead of drinking contests....
The ony reason you would be meeting them in 3 or 4 years is because thats how long the line for socialized medicine is :club:

id put 24 hour bet down too. i generally drink (as do most of us out here..) a 26oz of whiskey, rum, etc before going out to the bar, in probably a 3.5 hour span. while we get messy (not sick though), i think i could probably put down 3 of them in a 24 hour period. and id bet on it.