gsn high stakes thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i realize sammy's not a donk ... and i hear he's even better at PLO i'm just trying to start a ****ing conversation once without getting flamed ...goddamn you guys ...grow up

i realize sammy's not a donk ... and i hear he's even better at PLO i'm just trying to start a censored conversation once without getting flamed ...censored you guys ...grow up
oh. the irony.- Jordan

I have watched this show all 4 times it has been on now and ive seen Jerry Buss in one hand.... what the hell?P.S. I hate the sheik

I agree.... I also love Todd Brunson for saying that even though he was probably told by GSN to say something of the sort.

I wonder if sheiky has figured out who the sucker is yet....
lol, he appears to be well-liked at the table also
I believe him and Farha will begin to hold hands out of friendship soon.

There are 2 suckers at the table right now..... its hilarious to see everyone QUICKLY fold any time jerry buss bets. Is the next episode on tonight or is that a re run?

There are 2 suckers at the table right now..... its hilarious to see everyone QUICKLY fold any time jerry buss bets. Is the next episode on tonight or is that a re run?
the 2nd hour is last weeks episode...seems like they should run that first isn't that like programming 101?