• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly building a roll Zim.  Soon enough Ill be hanging with the big boys....cant wait.  For now....it's the 2 hour commute into Manhattan."tremendous cream, f a dollar and a dream"
Still tote gats strapped wit infared beams
Congratz on your cash.  Go buy something nice.  Do you play poker for a living,  or is it just part time?
Uhm...I quit my job with the pipe dream of playing for a living. Then lost a shitload of money at the end of last year and was about to have to get a job again....guess this'll tide me over for a while...
41,000 isn't a bad payday.  Good job.
So when you say it isn't bad, do you mean you would have folded?
I'm not sure where that came from, but not at all. I'm probably calling there too. I can't say for sure though, because the SB just drained me for the night.I was congratulating you on the huge cash. Sheesh...
Congratulations man.  Cards just weren't with you in the end, nothing to be ashamed of at all.  You are now my new idol from FCP.  (Sorry Doug :club:)
Oh, thank you. I feel so special.
41,000 isn't a bad payday.  Good job.
So when you say it isn't bad, do you mean you would have folded?
I'm not sure where that came from, but not at all. I'm probably calling there too. I can't say for sure though, because the SB just drained me for the night.I was congratulating you on the huge cash. Sheesh...
LOL, I know, but hearing "It isn't bad" makes me feel like I could have done better. It wasn't meant to be an attack on you or your words. Just my frustration coming out to the first person who said "not bad"On another note about the hand. Before the final table there were 3 or 4 hands where I'd raise and the villain re-raised all-in and I was forced to fold. I thought before I raised that if he did that, I was calling. I'm gonna be sulking about this for a while I can already tell....