lol, and just like that, 2nd in chips.
What took you so long to finally post? :club:
Well, that was my third post, but I guess cause it was entertaining me not posting? Or maybe I didn't want to put too much pressure on myself by inviting people to watch.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a hand when you check/raise these flop bets or are these straight bluffs?
.....maybe.... Whoever said good job picking off the continuation bets...I've had a hand every time.

doing. Hey Xzanos, I don't know what your skill level is, but here is a tip just in case. I am a winning 200+15 sit and go 10 tabler on party.Just look at it this way, u have over 30 times the big blind. That is like having a starting stack of 1000 in a Party sit and go and the blinds being at 30/15. You have tons of room to manuever. Notice how everyone is desperate to steal blinds even though they don't have to?

doing.  Hey Xzanos, I don't know what your skill level is, but here is a tip just in case.  I am a winning 200+15 sit and go 10 tabler on party.Just look at it this way, u have over 30 times the big blind.  That is like having a starting stack of 1000 in a Party sit and go and the blinds being at 30/15.  You have tons of room to manuever.  Notice how everyone is desperate to steal blinds even though they don't have to?
This is my 4th final table in a 215 MTT

Money getting big here.....what a nice rush that must be..."Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this 50 inch screen, money green leather sofa Got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur Phone bill about two G's flat No need to worry, my accountant handles that And my whole crew is loungin' Celebratin' every day, no more public housin' Thinkin' back on my one-room shack Now my mom pimps a Ac' with minks on her back And she loves to show me off, of course Smiles every time my face is up in The Source We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us Birthdays was the worst days Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay Uh, damn right I like the life I live 'Cause I went from negative to positive And it's all... "

Money getting big here.....what a nice rush that must be..."Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis  When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this  50 inch screen, money green leather sofa  Got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur  Phone bill about two G's flat  No need to worry, my accountant handles that  And my whole crew is loungin'  Celebratin' every day, no more public housin'  Thinkin' back on my one-room shack  Now my mom pimps a Ac' with minks on her back  And she loves to show me off, of course  Smiles every time my face is up in The Source  We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us  No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us  Birthdays was the worst days  Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay  Uh, damn right I like the life I live  'Cause I went from negative to positive  And it's all...  "
Juicy... RIP BIG
Everyone seems to be supertight for a 5 handed game.  I would be trying to steal a lot more, but I haven't gotten better than 60th in this tourney, so just do what works for ya man.
Usually, I would too, but i'm getting garbage a lot of the time. I know that has nothing to do with stealing. but 62 just doesn't do it for me.