todd brunson adn jen harman went out for a long time

IS this a joke that i read or is it real? That just shows everybody how jen harman is really not that attractive except against kathy liebert and other poker brutes. am i missing something? Also people say that she used to go out with some really horrible lookers. just asking? her husband now seems out of her league

IS this a joke that i read or is it real? That just shows everybody how jen harman is really not that attractive except against kathy liebert and other poker brutes. am i missing something? Also people say that she used to go out with some really horrible lookers. just asking? her husband now seems out of her league
How long were they gone: days, months, years?????

teacher12, take a step back, take a deep breath, and then make a conscious decision to stop making completely useless, retarded threads.On behalf of the FCP community, I thank you in advance.

maybe he is doing it for the green card...SW
dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out......jackass
teacher12, take a step back, take a deep breath, and then make a conscious decision to stop making completely useless, retarded threads.On behalf of the FCP community, I thank you in advance.
I also heard Jenifer Harman and Howard Lederer used to go out a long time ago. This was when Howard was still real big and heavy and the nickname "Bubba" was still appropriate for him.not sure what she was doing. but wow two of pokers worst looking
you all have down's syndrome.general is a waste of time.
I dont feel down tonight. I am in a positive mood.
evan.jpg
You know, he looks like my brother's son, who really does have Down Snydrome.I am soo happy that you are able too tell the difference.
dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out......jackass
LOL nice response. Maybe general should be more like a school than a public forum... you need to be deemed not a complete moron by more than half the active FCP community to retain your right to post... I for one vote NEY!
evan.jpg
You know, he looks like my brother's son, who really does have Down's Snydrome.I am so happy that you are able to tell the difference.
edited...
evan.jpg
You know, he looks like my brother's son, who really does have Down's Snydrome.I am so happy that you are able to tell the difference.
edited...
Do you have someone in your family that has Downs snydrome, or maybe someone that is close too you???I hope you do, my man, for your sake.
Are you serious? First of all, she looks great for her age. Secondly, by saying that her husband is out of her league is just wrong. He's out of her league. Are you saying you wouldn't go out with her if she asked? You must be kidding me.