the guy is good at poker and he thinks he's a genius

:oops: Kind of embarassing for a fan to hear you claim such a thing... doesn't make me less of a fan but still... embarassing in a embarassed for you kind of way.One of the best poker players in the world I have no problem with. ...But genius? Head check? You may be smarter then then the average person but saying you are a genius makes you sound like you have a big head...I don't mean to offend, from a fan you know; it sounds a little grandiose.Maybe you are but it takes more then being one of the best at tournament poker to be a genius . :wink: Blankstare

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you even bother to care?Is it because you felt offended? Because you know he is much smarter than you?It would certainly seem that way since you've obviously failed to get the point of what he wrote in the blog.

:oops: Kind of embarassing for a fan to hear you claim such a thing... doesn't make me less of a fan but still... embarassing in a embarassed for you kind of way.One of the best poker players in the world I have no problem with. ...But genius? Head check? You may be smarter then then the average person but saying you are a genius makes you sound like you have a big head...I don't mean to offend, from a fan you know; it sounds a little grandiose.Maybe you are but it takes more then being one of the best at tournament poker to be a genius . :wink: Blankstare
who?
Are you referring to the Philly blog ?DN discussed trying to hide his smarts. I didn't read anything that said, "I am a genius....you should all worship me." Did we read the same blog ?
Apparently not.I think he is referring to this blog

Does a mass amount of school define you as a genius??or how about some tests, and discussions with professors??any of those?, Maybe its if you have become a successful rich millionair, and can buy and sell pieces of censorshat like you.If thats the case, DN isnt a genius he is a god.get a life loser.He's only kidding, cuz he knows i'm the greatest!, and Smash knows that too, thats why he lurks and doesnt post anymore.cuz i'm the greatest

Does a mass amount of school define you as a genius??or how about some tests, and discussions with professors??any of those?, Maybe its if you have become a successful rich millionair, and can buy and sell pieces of censorshat like you.If thats the case, DN isnt a genius he is a god.get a life loser.He's only kidding, cuz he knows i'm the greatest!, and Smash knows that too, thats why he lurks and doesnt post anymore.cuz i'm the greatest
Royal is only better than me because she has a high post count......and boobs :club:

I've been called a genius on this forum many times.I've also been called an ass clown, douche bag, retarded, c0ck garage, and just recently, a division three second string football player.I don't know what to think.Smash, Royal,I'm the greatest.

No. No you're not. I'm sorry.Yup, I am.Technically, I'm actually a Super Genius.Me and Wile E Cyote.I realize that for your tiny brained slightly above average people it must be an ego drain to realize that there are people in the world who see you as ludicrouslly easily duped children who were put on the Earth for their amusment, but trust me, there are.Oh wait, you probably didn't understand that, huh?I'd post a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head or something to make you feel better, but it's cliche at this point.good luck.

No. No you're not. I'm sorry.Yup, I am.Technically, I'm actually a Super Genius.Me and Wile E Cyote.I realize that for your tiny brained slightly above average people it must be an ego drain to realize that there are people in the world who see you as ludicrouslly easily duped children who were put on the Earth for their amusment, but trust me, there are.Oh wait, you probably didn't understand that, huh?I'd post a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head or something to make you feel better, but it's cliche at this point.good luck.
Holier than thou?
I've been called a genius on this forum many times.I've also been called an ass clown, douche bag, retarded, c0ck garage, and just recently, a division three second string football player.I don't know what to think.Smash, Royal,I'm the greatest.
Don't forget cawk gobbler, ass hat, turd muncher, come mierda, and my favorite......dikhead....
I'd post a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head or something to make you feel better, but it's cliche at this point.
and acting like a prick on the FCP forum isn't? Apparently you haven't been keeping up. I will hand it to you, you were the first to play the egocentric, condescending, jack ass role (here, at least). But after all this time, and with all you're groupie imitators, "it's cliche at this point". Genius or not, your gimmick is played out.