the offical fcpfc standings

Congrats to tonight's top three.1. Pupsta2. Smokewagons3. Don GiovanniHere's how I have the totals after tonights match.P -- Team -- Total Points1 -- Smokewagons -- 12802 -- Royal -- 11403 -- PM Jackson -- 10604 -- Figger -- 7205 -- SF Kid -- 6906 -- Kdawg -- 5907 -- Zimmer -- 5108 -- Custom -- 4109 -- Suited_Up -- 350

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF!!! smoke and PM, get off...this is an intense 3 way race here man. both teams showing top 3 in the last 2 games.the excitement is hot hot hot!although, smoke, u guys wont be able to hold., you're luck is running out, and we're just getting started :club: B)

WTF!!! smoke and PM, get off...this is an intense 3 way race here man. both teams showing top 3 in the last 2 games.the excitement is hot hot hot!although, smoke, u guys wont be able to hold., you're luck is running out, and we're just getting started :club: B)
Wish I had the hand history for my last hand tonight. Took runner runner spades for your boy pupsta to take me down. Here's what I remember:Me (5500 chips) KQobutton Pupsta (1400 chips) K9o but the K was a spadeblinds 100 200. Pupsta calls pf I raise 2k. Flop 10 J _ (2 spades)I push he callsTurn 9 of spades River spade and I'm done.Not bit-ching like you whiny little girls. Just saying the luck goes both ways. Now look up in awe at the amazement that is Team Floppy Nuts and prepare to go the way of the buffalo
Nice work Smokewagons. Tough beat, the Poo Poo McMuffins are just a bunch of luckboxes, nothing you can do.
bwaaahahaha, you guys have been soo lucky up to this point.we're going to explicit deleted your explicit deleted, and then make you eat our explicit deleted which is made up of your explicit deleted that we made you eat/.
bwaaahahaha, you guys have been soo lucky up to this point.we're going to explicite deleted your explicite deleted, and then make you eat our explicite deleted which is made up of your explicite deleted that we made you eat/.
Expletive
Here's what has been bugging me Royal. Did me calling you Elgin Baylor cause the Clippers to start playing better, or did the Clippers starting to play well make your team better? If I had known that, I would have called you Mitch Kupchak or Ned Colletti.
Here's what has been bugging me Royal. Did me calling you Elgin Baylor cause the Clippers to start playing better, or did the Clippers starting to play well make your team better? If I had known that, I would have called you Mitch Kupchak or Ned Colletti.
keep falling back and you'll start looking like isiah thomas. youll soon be trading yourself and 50 bucks for kowboykoop and a poopoo mcmuffin.
bwaaahahaha, you guys have been soo lucky up to this point.we're going to explicit deleted your explicit deleted, and then make you eat our explicit deleted which is made up of your explicit deleted that we made you eat/.
Swing and a miss.

Congrats to tonight's top three.1. Jbradburn2. Figger3. AceJackOffHere's how I have the standings after tonights match.P -- Team -- Total Points1 -- Smokewagons -- 14202 -- Royal -- 12103 -- PM Jackson -- 10604 -- Figger -- 8205 -- SF Kid -- 6906 -- Kdawg -- 5907 -- Zimmer -- 5108 -- Custom -- 4109 -- Suited_Up -- 350Just an observation, but because of the lack of participaton by those teams near the bottom of the standings, you have really screwed it up for those who have a fighting chance to move up in the standings. If we had full participation from all teams, there could have been a spoiler move up in the rankings, but when you only have the top four teams playing every night, it's not going to happen.This needs to be addressed if we do this again. I'm not saying anything against the top 2 -3 teams players, but I think you have to see my point.

Just an observation, but because of the lack of participaton by those teams near the bottom of the standings, you have really screwed it up for those who have a fighting chance to move up in the standings. If we had full participation from all teams, there could have been a spoiler move up in the rankings, but when you only have the top four teams playing every night, it's not going to happen.This needs to be addressed if we do this again. I'm not saying anything against the top 2 -3 teams players, but I think you have to see my point.
Yeah I agree completely. I said something about this in the lobby to vick I don't know if you saw it. There's nothing we can do about it this time but we will need to discuss it for the next one
Just an observation, but because of the lack of participaton by those teams near the bottom of the standings, you have really screwed it up for those who have a fighting chance to move up in the standings. If we had full participation from all teams, there could have been a spoiler move up in the rankings, but when you only have the top four teams playing every night, it's not going to happen.This needs to be addressed if we do this again. I'm not saying anything against the top 2 -3 teams players, but I think you have to see my point.
Agreed. Against a full field I don't have the patience to make it into the points, I'd donk off early for sure.
Yeah I agree completely. I said something about this in the lobby to vick I don't know if you saw it. There's nothing we can do about it this time but we will need to discuss it for the next one
Agree 100%. Without anyone to play spoiler, it does make it hard for PM and Royals team to catch up. It also makes it hard for them to seperate themsleves. (Not claiming victory by any means...just pointing out issues relevent to play.) With only 5 teams playing, and 3 of them in the hunt for the playoffs, it is hard for teams to get the very useful gooseegg they may need if most of the fronrunners are getting points.Not whining, cuz it didn't affect my team, but it is something we need to resolve for next time.GG all!!!Oh yeah....Team Floppy Nuts...SFOBV PWNS!!!!!

the end of this thing kind of reminds me of poker superstars II where there were players that had to beat out other players in a specific order. That is what lastnight was and the rest of the tourneys that we are making up. Also when are the make up tourneys and who plays in them? Anyone from the team? Or the player who played originally?

Announcements