who's stories are better?

Ok... It's time to concede this race.The public has spoken.I'm passing the torch over to Wang, and I hope he uses it to brighten the path for all of you to find your way down the winding road of life....I have deleted my avatar and signature (the powers that be around here already stripped me of being a veteran) and would appoint someone from my staff to step in to make a smooth transition of power, but I think it would be best to just slip outta here like a stranger in the night...Bye guys...Its been fun...(one guy in audience claps, the rest are scoping out the refreshments)
You're not serious, are you?
Ok... It's time to concede this race.The public has spoken.I'm passing the torch over to Wang, and I hope he uses it to brighten the path for all of you to find your way down the winding road of life....I have deleted my avatar and signature (the powers that be around here already stripped me of being a veteran) and would appoint someone from my staff to step in to make a smooth transition of power, but I think it would be best to just slip outta here like a stranger in the night...Bye guys...Its been fun...(one guy in audience claps, the rest are scoping out the refreshments)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're not serious, are you?
Lets hope not.

while wang's stories are great, nothing compares to Chucksty's stoned/drunk trip to the grocery store. Also, fryer always has great stories too, y'all just don't read the army thread at all

while wang's stories are great, nothing compares to Chucksty's stoned/drunk trip to the grocery store. Also, fryer always has great stories too, y'all just don't read the army thread at all
why read when we aren't allowed to post?
you are quite confused my friend. We don't tell people not to post(well, maybe we tell teneight), but, if they want to join, they have to do some reading.
you are quite confused my friend. We don't tell people not to post(well, maybe we tell teneight), but, if they want to join, they have to do some reading.
Man, you have too tough of rules. Telling us we might have too read. That is way to much.
I could read that whole thread. It could take a while, but it's possible, but it loads way too slow.
My stories aren't funny at all.  I think it's Beans, and it's not even close.Glad people think I try too hard, though.  It's comforting that my ability to fake hardwork is still alive and well.
Your dominating in the poll. When do we get part 2 of the HC story?

theredpills blog is the best....my stepfather is cooking steak for breakfast I'd like to punch him in the face. He wears suspenders and the guy is a big dummy. He told me to throw my trash away because I laid the trash on top of the trash can instead of lifting the cover and throwing it inside. Of course, he brings home trash everyday. I swear you can barely tell that I even live in the house because 1) I rarely leave my room 2) I'm rarely in the kitchen for very longHe cooks 3- 5 hour meals when it isn't even Thanksgiving. What a ******.

That first story is a masterpiece of the absurd. No matter what the poll says, that story was easily one of the funniest things I've ever read.Wang
people are discouraged from posting unless they have read 2000+ pages of conversation.its funny and interesting (i'm at around 450) but still - seems like harsh enough requirements to say that "not being allowed to post" comes close.i like muhls near-misses stories though.
links?
people are discouraged from posting unless they have read 2000+ pages of conversation.its funny and interesting (i'm at around 450) but still - seems like harsh enough requirements to say that "not being allowed to post" comes close.i like muhls near-misses stories though.
you aren't discouraged though, those who want to be a part of it still post while reading
  • 7 years later...