dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

Hello all, things going well so far, needless to say! I loved that dude Mr.Wendel, he was a teddy bear of a man. When he put those teeth in his mouth I just knew he was toast. Kia is a tough player as is Lee. The BK kid is a rock and got KK KK KK AA and AK so far...

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all, things going well so far, needless to say! I loved that dude Mr.Wendel, he was a teddy bear of a man. When he put those teeth in his mouth I just knew he was toast. Kia is a tough player as is Lee. The BK kid is a rock and got KK KK KK AA and AK so far...
GO DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hold on to those seven hurdred thousand in chips!Gl, Daniel.
Hand 26 - Kia Mohajeri has the button in seat 8, Barnes raises to $23,000, and announcer Jack Effel points out that he's raising Daniel Negreanu's big blind. If that wasn't friendly, it's even worse when Negreanu reraises to $63,000, and Barnes quickly calls. The flop comes As-9h-3c, Barnes bets $90,000, and Negreanu studies Barnes, who jokingly pulls out his fake teeth, getting a laugh from Negreanu and everyone in the crowd. Negreanu calls. Does he have a tell on Barnes when he puts in the fake teeth? The turn card pairs the board with 9c, Negreanu checks, Barnes moves all in, and Negreanu immediately calls. Barnes shows Ad-3d (two pair), but Negreanu shows pocket aces (Ah-Ac) for a full house. (Who needs tells when you flop the nuts?) Barnes is already drawing dead. (The meaningless river card is the 9d, giving Barnes nines full of aces, which loses to Negreanu's aces full of nines.) Wendell Barnes is eliminated in seventh place, earning $91,580.
Daniel Negreanu busts Wendell BarnesWendell Barnes raised to 23k and Daniel Negreanu re-raised an additional 40k. Barnes called and the flop came [A♠][3♣][9♥]. Negreanu checked the flop and Barnes bet 90k. Negreanu called the 90k and the turn came [9♣]. Negreanu checked to Barnes who pushed in. Negreanu called and the players turned up:Wendell Barnes [A♦][3♦] Daniel Negreanu [A♥][A♣] Barnes was drawing dead on the turn. The river [9♦] was no help and Wendell Barnes was eliminated in 7th place with $91,580.
I get the feeling that pokerpages sucks at live updates.
Two pre-flops takedowns for Brandon Adams and then a hand! Its Wendell Barnes and Daniel Negeanu doing that thing they did so many times yesterday. Wendell made the pre-flop raise and Daniel called. the Flop was A39 and Wendell bet out 50K that Daniel called. On the turn another 9 falls and Wendell moves all-in and shows A3 for two pair but Daniel shows Pocket ACES! and a full house. The case nine on the river gives Wendell Nines full of Aces but Daniel has Aces full of Nines.
Though, at least cardplayer and pokerwire agree for once.
Hand 26 - Kia Mohajeri has the button in seat 8, Barnes raises to $23,000, and announcer Jack Effel points out that he's raising Daniel Negreanu's big blind. If that wasn't friendly, it's even worse when Negreanu reraises to $63,000, and Barnes quickly calls. The flop comes As-9h-3c, Barnes bets $90,000, and Negreanu studies Barnes, who jokingly pulls out his fake teeth, getting a laugh from Negreanu and everyone in the crowd. Negreanu calls. Does he have a tell on Barnes when he puts in the fake teeth? The turn card pairs the board with 9c, Negreanu checks, Barnes moves all in, and Negreanu immediately calls. Barnes shows Ad-3d (two pair), but Negreanu shows pocket aces (Ah-Ac) for a full house. (Who needs tells when you flop the nuts?) Barnes is already drawing dead. (The meaningless river card is the 9d, giving Barnes nines full of aces, which loses to Negreanu's aces full of nines.) Wendell Barnes is eliminated in seventh place, earning $91,580.
Daniel Negreanu busts Wendell BarnesWendell Barnes raised to 23k and Daniel Negreanu re-raised an additional 40k. Barnes called and the flop came [A♠][3♣][9♥]. Negreanu checked the flop and Barnes bet 90k. Negreanu called the 90k and the turn came [9♣]. Negreanu checked to Barnes who pushed in. Negreanu called and the players turned up:Wendell Barnes [A♦][3♦] Daniel Negreanu [A♥][A♣] Barnes was drawing dead on the turn. The river [9♦] was no help and Wendell Barnes was eliminated in 7th place with $91,580.
I get the feeling that pokerpages sucks at live updates.
Two pre-flops takedowns for Brandon Adams and then a hand! Its Wendell Barnes and Daniel Negeanu doing that thing they did so many times yesterday. Wendell made the pre-flop raise and Daniel called. the Flop was A39 and Wendell bet out 50K that Daniel called. On the turn another 9 falls and Wendell moves all-in and shows A3 for two pair but Daniel shows Pocket ACES! and a full house. The case nine on the river gives Wendell Nines full of Aces but Daniel has Aces full of Nines.
Though, at least cardplayer and pokerwire agree for once.
Pokerwire is the best I've seen, much faster than cardplayer, and way more correct than pokerpages.com, in fact pokerpages is the worst poker update site I have ever encountered, this is also the longest run on sentance I've written in a while, therefore, I will make it a little bit longer.
TP/MM
was this directed at DN?
That's why it is so funny!
yeah, it was directed at Dn, it was a jopke.i counldnt tell if it really was funny, or if i drank to muck sierra nevada at lunch, but i posted it anyway.
When he put those teeth in his mouth I just knew he was toast.
As I suspected DN had a major tell on Wendell. I'm sure that's why he was his biggest fan. Ever have a guy at the table that you want to win every pot you're not in because you know he's just gathering the chips for you ...
Pokerwire is the best I've seen, much faster than cardplayer, and way more correct than pokerpages.com, in fact pokerpages is the worst poker update site I have ever encountered, this is also the longest run on sentance I've written in a while, therefore, I will make it a little bit longer.
Not to mention the myriad comma splices.
Daniel ya gotta send Wendel a chip set...it's the least you can do!
Not to mention the myriad comma splices.
Comma, such a wonderful, exciting, and even suspensful, gramatical punctuation.