dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, if you guys are gonna quote a post with a lot of spaces, the polite thing to do would be to remove the spaces. for future reference.
THANKS. FOR THE INFO. THATS WHY YOU ARE A VET AND IM JUST A REGULAR. :-)
I like to add them. :club:
patty, dn should take a $1000 and have a freeroll mtt for all the fcp's
1st post? There is already an FCP incentive based on his finish. Also, forgot to thank you Patty for your updates. It's much appreciated.

is there anywhere besides here that provides current updates about the final table, or a any kind of broadcasts? I dont think i can keep watching this forums with all the sh.its who just type anything to get heard

is there anywhere besides here that provides current updates about the final table, or a any kind of broadcasts? I dont think i can keep watching this forums with all the sh.its who just type anything to get heard
pokerwire, cardplayer...Or you can just look at the first post and not read everything else. Won't get chip counts that way though.
www.pokerwire.comwww.cardplayer.comwww.pokerpages.com
as has been posted numerous times (or...at least once) in this thread, the two best places areCardplayer.comandPokerwire.comThere are others too. Enjoy.

Hand 1 - Brian Lamkin has the button in seat 1, Negreanu raises to $20,000 from the small blind, and Schulz calls from the big blind. The flop comes Ac-5c-5h, and both players check. The turn card is the 2s, and they check again. The river card double-pairs the board with the 2h. It'll be tough to beat this board. Negreanu bets $28,000, and Schulz folds. Negreanu takes the pot. (Did he have an ace? A pocket pair? A deuce? Or a bluff?) Hand 2 - Daniel Negreanu has the button in seat 2, Barnes raises under the gun to $20,000, Lamkin calls, and Schulz reraises all in from the small blind. The other players fold, and Schulz takes the pot, with a lot of applause from his friends in the crowd.

www.pokerwire.com
Hand #1 to Daniel Negreanu after a pre-flop raise of 10K, checked to the river, DN bets and gets the fold
fyp

Hand 5 - Wendell Barnes has the button in seat 5, Schulz raises to $26,000, King reraises all in from the small blind, and Schulz rechecks his cards before folding. Bryant King says he had his favorite hand, and then shows it -- pocket kings. It's his namesake, after all. Hand 6 - Bryant King has the button in seat 6, Lamkin raises to $30,000, winning the blinds and antes.