dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like an all-in fest now.My theory is the combination of players not wanting to get in a hand with Daniel post-flop, and the large blind structure for WPT final tables.
This is WSOP circuit sir, not WPT. Looks to me like there's plenty of room for play. 400K average stack with 24K in the pot preflop... average "M" of like 17... pretty good still.
You are forgetting it is not the blind structure but the fact that there are 5 short stacks and one frickin huge one that turns this into an all in fest.The average stack of the 5 non-DNs is only 200K the average stack of the table.So M= 8 = push.

Place Poker Player Chip Count 1 Daniel Negreanu $ 1,130,000 2 Lee Markholt $ 470,000 3 Kia Mohajeri $ 320,000 4 Bryant King $ 286,000 5 Brandon Adams $ 120,000 6 Brian Lamkin $ 70,000

It seems like an all-in fest now.My theory is the combination of players not wanting to get in a hand with Daniel post-flop, and the large blind structure for wsop final tables.
fyp
What is fyp? Yet another inside joke that I don't get.
fixed your postsaracasm warningand turn pro Make Millions are on the exam in order to be officially accepted into FCP.gl (good luck) :lol: :wink:
TY :-)GLLOLAWOLOPECand such.

Friday, 27th of January 2006 05:07 PMHand 42-Brian Lamkin all-in pre-flop for 99K; all foldHand 41-Brian Lamkin all-in pre-flop for 73K; all foldHand 40-40K from Daniel, Lee calls, Bryant King moves all-in for a bunch and wins it.

I am starting to think this Daniel Negreanu guy is a pretty good poker player I wonder why I never herd of him before he just came from out of nowhere he might just be the next big thing
He's one of those "TV players". Got lucky in a few tournaments a year ago. He'll never amount to anything.
hes also the #2 all time money winner behind joe hachem who won 1 tournament but yeah hes ok
I thought T.J. Cloutier was #1 in that category all time ?
fixed your postsaracasm warningand turn pro Make Millions are on the exam in order to be officially accepted into FCP.gl (good luck) :club: :wink:
YSAPALYSSCKY is the final exam
You suck at poker and life? I dont come to the general forum much, what is the rest?
Pretty good.... keep going...
I already got it. What do I win?
It seems like an all-in fest now.My theory is the combination of players not wanting to get in a hand with Daniel post-flop, and the large blind structure for wsop final tables.
fyp
What is fyp? Yet another inside joke that I don't get.
fixed your postsaracasm warningand turn pro Make Millions are on the exam in order to be officially accepted into FCP.gl (good luck) :club: :wink:
TY :-)GLLOLAWOLOPECand such.
ROFLOL2006!!!Hand 41 - Lee Markholt has the button in seat 4, and Lamkin moves all in for $73,000, winning the blinds and antes.Hand 42 - Bryant King has the button in seat 6, and Lamkin moves all in again, this time under the gun. Once again, everyone folds, and Brian Lamkin picks up the blinds and antes.
I am starting to think this Daniel Negreanu guy is a pretty good poker player I wonder why I never herd of him before he just came from out of nowhere he might just be the next big thing
He's one of those "TV players". Got lucky in a few tournaments a year ago. He'll never amount to anything.
hes also the #2 all time money winner behind joe hachem who won 1 tournament but yeah hes ok
I think Cloutier has the most tournament wins (not $$), but I could be wrong.
ever seen the movie ong-bak an the first fight im imagining its like that
ong-bak is the sickest muay thai movie ever, I love how they knock people out with a knee to the chest!this has made my day brighter.
YSAPALYSSCKY is the final exam
You suck at poker and life? I dont come to the general forum much, what is the rest?
Pretty good.... keep going...
I already got it. What do I win?
Whatever the 2nd place prize is, because I beat you to it... :D
T.J. Has won the most tournaments (but never the WSOP ME)DN has won the most money.
T.J. Has won the most tournaments (but never the WSOP ME)DN has won the most money.
Hachem has won the most money though it was almost entirely from winning the 2005 ME.

Friday, 27th of January 2006 05:17 PMHand 46-30K by Brian Lamkin, Daniel calls, Lee reraises to 130K; Brian Lamkin folds as does Daniel.Hand 45-Kia makes it 30K to go; in the BB Lee Markholt calls. Flop of JT2, check check A . Kia bets out 60K, Lee folds.Hand 44-Brian Lamkin is all-in, Lee Markholt who had opened for 28K makes the call. Brian shows 88 and Lee shows AK. Flop is J64 Turn is a 7; and the river is a 5. Brian straigtens and doubles.