The Hideout

You know what, whatever, I'm going to go masturbate in bed and forget all my troubles.
This is incorrect. You should revel in the freedom and go masturbate in the kitchen.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

You ever get the feeling that there's someone lurking outside your house? I have that feeling right now. I have my airsoft gun right by my side in case I need to load a hail of unpowdered gunfire into someone's ass.
That's like saying you're never going to masturbate again.
Also, I have this incredible fear of my being on my own. Tonight I was sitting on the couch by myself realizing that in a week, unless I find a roommate, this is what I'm going to be doing. Everything in my life for 20 years has been so structured, go to bed at this time, get up at this time. Eat breakfast at this time, eat dinner at this time. And now my whole world is going to change. I have to fend for myself, it's a debilitating feeling.You know what, whatever, I'm going to go masturbate in bed and forget all my troubles.
This is incorrect. You should revel in the freedom and go masturbate in the kitchen.
i seriosuly feel like i'm dying. i think i might be sick or something.
see! masturbating in the kitchen is the solution to EVERY problem!!!!
What's the point of a blackberry? Or any highly advance phone for that matter.
let me be perfectly honest. i got it because its cool as shit. i dont need the special features. hell, i dont even have anyone to call and the only person that texts me is my mom. but they are cool as shit and i wanted one.i'm also starting law school. and i'm not gonna be one of the poor kids who doesnt have a blackberry. YOU GOTTA FIT IN FROM THE BEGINING.first break during orientation i'm going to check my e-mail on it and even though there wont be anything on there i'm gonna laugh out loud to draw attention to myself. hoepfully someone will ask me whats so funny and depending on the person i'll make something up and there you go, BFF'S.

Or you know what I like to do when I'm around girls? Pretend I'm on the phone with someone important and I'm bossing them around. Then people will look at you and go "Now that is a man with authority". Authority leads to blow jobs, and other sexual favors.

Or you know what I like to do when I'm around girls? Pretend I'm on the phone with someone important and I'm bossing them around. Then people will look at you and go "Now that is a man with authority". Authority leads to blow jobs, and other sexual favors.
I like to use this "conversation" right here. Slight Italian accent is required.did he have the money?why not?IM TIRED OF THE EXCUSES. tell that mamaluke i'm gonna be there tonight and i swear to god, if he doesnt have my money...CALL ME BACK.

chrozzo, I highly recommend you boycott the Simpsons, very publicly. Tonight they made it seem that Guiness is made from bogwater and chocolate syrup. This slanderous, libelous, outrageous, preposterous, defamatory calumny cannot go unchecked.

chrozzo, I highly recommend you boycott the Simpsons, very publicly. Tonight they made it seem that Guiness is made from bogwater and chocolate syrup. This slanderous, libelous, outrageous, preposterous, defamatory calumny cannot go unchecked.
Isnt it just bud light with black food coloring?
The Simpsons are so ridiculously stupid nowadays. Haven't watched them seriously since 2001.
there are only a few comedies even worth watching anymore.IaSiPThe Office30 RockPsychEntourage (if it even counts)cant think of any others,

have we reached a point where we have nothing left to talk about? do we know everything there is to know about one another? have we talked about everything there is to talk about?

have we reached a point where we have nothing left to talk about? do we know everything there is to know about one another? have we talked about everything there is to talk about?
Maybe if our lives didn't consist of the Internet and TV we'd have more to talk about. But really, when we start talking about what websites we visited today then we know our lives are pretty fucking terrible.But really, who the fuck wants to get out of their house and party? From all the stories I read, that leads to nothing but trouble.
But really, who the fuck wants to get out of their house and party? From all the stories I read, that leads to nothing but trouble.
there is only one person i want to go out with, or do anything with. she's at the motley crue concert right now. i'm here. and thats that.