• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I'm not sure how to respond to that.lolI wanna play some poker. Who's playing right now?
Usually customers respond after that "Well then, how much?", but nevermind.I'm playing.. kinda..In the Daily 30k and some shootout... I've played in a bunch of SnGs today and now i'm just kinda taking it easy.
so holly, where do you play?PStars?
I play on PS and FT.Mostly PS though... I cashed out on FT a while back and have very little money there anymore.Wanna play a 45?
Usually customers respond after that "Well then, how much?", but nevermind.I'm playing.. kinda..In the Daily 30k and some shootout... I've played in a bunch of SnGs today and now i'm just kinda taking it easy.
Holy Moses.Getting a BJ from a dude is one thing... PAYING for it takes you to an entire new level of fagdom.Now... back in the day... well... nevermind

crossposted from the graveyard of "other poker forums"

So me and 5 other guys I play a little weekly home game with are putting together a little venture. We're doing a point system race in a monthly tourney with the cash going towards buying the winner a seat in a small circuit event in Feb. However, since I haven't put together a tourney in years I'm kinda floundering with putting together a decent structure. Ideally we'd like more play in the early stages with the tourney being over in 4-5 hours. I'm thinking something like 3-5k starting stacks with longer levels for the first few. Salient details:6 handed4-5 hrs longwould like decent stack to level length/starting blinds ratio for more play early.Anybody got a good format I could use?
crossposted from the graveyard of "other poker forums"
This is a decent site for setting up blind posters. They have a 10k chip that will last ~4 hrs. Hope this helps....http://www.homepokertourney.com/blinds.htm
This is a decent site for setting up blind posters. They have a 10k chip that will last ~4 hrs. Hope this helps....http://www.homepokertourney.com/blinds.htm
Quite helpful. Good theory as to how the structures should work to meet timing goals. Thank you.For you, a reeeaaaaaaally deep subTOP:IK3D2E1474_d0b6d116-2ab6-4cd8-a013-.jpg
Quite helpful. Good theory as to how the structures should work to meet timing goals. Thank you.For you, a reeeaaaaaaally deep subTOP:IK3D2E1474_d0b6d116-2ab6-4cd8-a013-.jpg
WTF is a community college collegiate high school? I mean, theres more than boobs in that pic AMIRITE?
WTF is a community college collegiate high school? I mean, theres more than boobs in that pic AMIRITE?
Yes. There is more to this pic. She may be the sexiest taco bell patron in the country. That should be a turn off since she's probably farting at that very moment, but for some reason it makes me hot. This post brought to you by my new blackberry.
I would enter her from behind. Stealthly. You might say she wouldnt even know I was there.
Are you really bad, badThe baddest man in the whole damn town?Badder than ole' King Kong?I mean... really badder than a junk yard dog?
Are you really bad, badThe baddest man in the whole damn town?Badder than ole' King Kong?I mean... really badder than a junk yard dog?
I heard he's from the south side of ChicagoIt's the baddest part of townAnd if you go down thereYou better just beware of him