• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Really? My husband was there watching the entire thing, grossing me out by giving me the play by play. All that looking over the sheet backfired on him though, as he nearly passed out.
lol. no, I'm not lamenting that I didn't get more hands-on in there, I was just amazed at how quickly it took.. there's a dozen pictures of me in 80's style teal and hot pink scrubs, when I was in the OR for about.. 10 minutes, maybe 15.. I feel like the pictures misrepresented my actual (miniscule) role in the whole process.
I actually intended on natural childbirth for both of my kids, but my son was a emergency c-section and with my daughter, being I had already had a c-section, they gave me the choice. Since I wanted to have my tubes tied at the same time, I opted for the c-section.
Well, once you've had a C-section, you really have to be going for degree of difficulty style points not to just have another if given the option, right?
ahhh, so you do know about him and his fetishes then. And yes, that story was a real nail biter, especially when waiting for him to post the next parts to it.Ive never heard that version.. I'll have to check it out.
Yeah, IQ Crash is a legend. As for the JOJ, for being silly riot grrls, they actually are quite good musically.. Like a Blink182/Nirvana/Green Day archeotype: it's so easy to screw up simple music, it's actually refreshing to hear it done "right".
She wears lace and she wears flanel!She watches football, and the lifetime channelWhats the bulge, under her nightyyyyyyyShe must be a hermaphroditeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
She can't help her imperfectionsShe gets jock itch, from her yeast infectionsWho stole all my tighty-whities?It must be, hermaphrodiiiiteeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Thanks for driving that song deep into my subconscious so I will be humming it to myself all day. Wasn't that Samantha Fox ? That's who I picture in my head when I hear it.
No, it was The Divinyls.Samantha Fox sang "I Wanna Have Some Fun", "Naughty Girls Need Love, Too" and got naked a lot when anyone from the UK showed up with a camera.
Ahhh, then I forgive you.Also, when I first looked at that pic it looked like Christina Applegate. Anyone see the resemblance?
yeah, they both have great tits. glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that. :club:
Yea. They look identical with my hands around their throats.
Do their hooters bulge, too, or just their eyes? Inquiring minds....
Oh and guys, study has proven that liking trannies is heterosexual! Hurray!They seem to start young already.1168281832128qb0tn5mq8.jpg
I just spit Dr. Pepper all over my screen. fucking lol
get this straight: asians don't have that big of a penis
Great show.Worst Song Ever.Eddie Vedder lost a bet, no other explanation for having to drag that out of the "long forgotten" vaults. ugh.
The original is a great oldie, this version sucks.