The Hideout

Just won a huge pot. It was min. raised and called by another player and I had AJ on the CO seat and I was pretty confident that both of them were weak so I reraised half my chips 8X more their raise and got one call.  Flop: J 9 4He only had 105 left with 5k in the pot so he stuck it in with Q10!! WOW, what a complete donk. He called all his money with Q high. Thankfully...Turn: J  River: 3Up to 5245
Keep it up, man - you're on a hot streak!
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Yeah man, I played well in my first tourney yesterday lost with top two pair (AK) to a rivered full house. Then I finished 30th after being very short stacked the whole tournament and cashed.Next, I finished 3rd representin the hideout crew! Finally, last night I lost with the nut flush to a straight flush to bust out of that tourney.Now I'm lookin to take this down and keep this rush goin.

Now I have two reasons to win. :club: Just won a big pot!!Made a set of 8s and got maximum value out of it. Lost 800 of that 2800 pot when I raise with 99 and 3 people went all in for like 6k each. Have 7100 and 34rth place out of 123 people left. 50 pay out

........and i'm out. Had A10, one limper, I raised 4x the bb to try to steal the dead money out there but was caught by two people. Got a decent flop of A 9 4 Bet it hard Turn: QWe got it all in and the guy decided he was going to limp in late position wiht a medium stack with AKs which I couldn't put him on. I finished like 100th out of 700 people. Still not a bad finish but not a cash or a top 3. I'm playing a tourney in 30 minutes though so hopefully I can do well there.

Ooooooooh now I remember. That wasn't that bad. I mean c'mon now, they were HILARIOUS! I was lmao when I saw them. I miss teneight, and I'm starting to not like the army more and more. If they continue this bs and keep locking my threads and are so sensative then I'm hittin the road.
Nah - seriously man, they were completely inappropriate within the rules of this forum. As for the army, digitalmonkey was completely out of line, but the rest seem to be cool right now.And I believe Theresa locking your thread was a mod thing, not an army thing.
Couldn't they have given him a warning? I'm sure if it was one of their own, they would've.What happened to monkey? He did the exact same thing as Teneight and he gets a slap on the wrist because hes an army member. Thats what bothers me.
To my knowledge, teneight has a lot of warnings in the time he was here. Probably more than any of us would ever get.And I agree about dig. I'll talk to admin about it.
Just PM'd Theresa about it.
Dollars to donuts she'll tell you to pm admin or gov.
Nope she responded to me but all she said basically was to email admin@fullcontact.com or something like that. WOWWell I'll do that because I want to get to the bottom of this.
Isn't that what I said would happen LOLI'm out for awhile, back later!
You care way too much.He had a million warnings and should have been banned a long time ago. I'm pretty sure that the picture that really got him banned (though the one in the army may have been enough, I dunno) was the one of the guy getting his throat slit in his "random cool/funny stuff" thread. Completely graphic, completely out of line. Anyone would've been banned for that. This wasn't some army plot to get him banned. He did it to himself.Hi hideout. I have no problem with you guys. Just addressing the issue.

Holy Shit, did Custom just stop by the hideout?I never thought I'd see the day. Anywho, I'm going to tend to care when one of my favorite posters gets banned for potentially the same thing an army member did but the army member didn't get banned. I'd also like to know what has happened to digitalmonkey seeing he posted the exact same thing here. Thank you

Holy Shit, did Custom just stop by the hideout? I never thought I'd see the day? Hey Custom, are you part of the army?I'd also like to know what has happened to digitalmonkey seeing he posted the exact same thing here.  Thank you
He wasn't banned for "Pwning the Army thread." He was banned for the throat slitting thing--though I agree that DigiMonk was out of line.I'm pretty sure that Teneight been warned, and for numerous, numerous other things, about posting inappropriate /graphic /violent /nude /disgusting pictures.In all honesty? If you had done half the stuff he had, you'd be banned a long time ago. Same with Golden, same with Me, same with Koop, even. Daniel liked his avatar and so Admin/Gov gave him a few breaks around the way. I know that he was given a final warning last month some time and has since some of the forum rules.But anyway, congratulations on hitting 100 pages. You guys seem pretty chill for the most part, so, good luck to ya. Take it easy.
Holy Shit, did Custom just stop by the hideout? I never thought I'd see the day? Hey Custom, are you part of the army?I'd also like to know what has happened to digitalmonkey seeing he posted the exact same thing here.  Thank you
He wasn't banned for "Pwning the Army thread." He was banned for the throat slitting thing--though I agree that DigiMonk was out of line.I'm pretty sure that Teneight been warned, and for numerous, numerous other things, about posting inappropriate /graphic /violent /nude /disgusting pictures.In all honesty? If you had done half the stuff he had, you'd be banned a long time ago. Same with Golden, same with Me, same with Koop, even. Daniel liked his avatar and so Admin/Gov gave him a few breaks around the way. I know that he was given a final warning last month some time and has since some of the forum rules.But anyway, congratulations on hitting 100 pages. You guys seem pretty chill for the most part, so, good luck to ya. Take it easy.
Yeah you're right, he probably was warned. I miss the guy. I dunno, maybe I'm the only one but I liked all his inappropiate/graphic/violent/nude/disgusting pics. He probably should've been banned which is unfortunate.So he was givin breaks because Daniel liked his avatar? That seems very odd. DD, do you if anything has happened to dig? I mean, don't you agree that something should happen to him like at least a warning?

Just so you know, the picture of the two guys that was posted is no more against the rules than the numerous pictures of girls that get posted. The Maxim Rule people, learn it.Congrats doublemeup, very nice cash.

Yeah you're right, he probably was warned. I miss the guy. I dunno, maybe I'm the only one but I liked all his inappropiate/graphic/violent/nude/disgusting pics. He probably should've been banned which is unfortunate.
There were a lot of other things, including inappropriate comments about Daniel's wife. It was basically like he saw the line, and he kept stepping over it real quick and then jumping back.
So he was givin breaks because Daniel liked his avatar? That seems very odd.
Not necessarily just because of that. He was pretty well liked when he first started posting. But, the longer it went on, the more he started to wear on people with a little bit here and a little bit there.
DD, do you if anything has happened to dig? I mean, don't you agree that something should happen to him like at least a warning?
I know that Custom said something to him in the Army thread. I wouldn't be surprised to know that Gov and/or Admin PMed him. In all reality, his indiscretions--while quite annoying--weren't really, eh, that bad? That's not really what I want to say, but, basically, Teneight wasn't banned for "pwning" the Army thread. Congrats on your cash.

This I like - appropriate discussion regarding the topic.Thanks for clarifying everything guys.As I stated earlier, I agree with the ban. Some of that stuff was terrible.

pic
This was posted about 15 consecutive times.
C'mon double, everyone knows what was posted. :?
To whom it may concern,I have recieved no PMs.Thanks,Monkey
To clarify; I have received no PMs regarding this incident. I have received them in the past for posting pictures that were against the rules. Nipples are a no-no.

My thought is that two gay guys participating in a semi-sexual act would probably walking a very thin line.

Yeah you're right, he probably was warned. I miss the guy. I dunno, maybe I'm the only one but I liked all his inappropiate/graphic/violent/nude/disgusting pics. He probably should've been banned which is unfortunate.
There were a lot of other things, including inappropriate comments about Daniel's wife. It was basically like he saw the line, and he kept stepping over it real quick and then jumping back.
So he was givin breaks because Daniel liked his avatar? That seems very odd.
Not necessarily just because of that. He was pretty well liked when he first started posting. But, the longer it went on, the more he started to wear on people with a little bit here and a little bit there.
DD, do you if anything has happened to dig? I mean, don't you agree that something should happen to him like at least a warning?
I know that Custom said something to him in the Army thread. I wouldn't be surprised to know that Gov and/or Admin PMed him. In all reality, his indiscretions--while quite annoying--weren't really, eh, that bad? That's not really what I want to say, but, basically, Teneight wasn't banned for "pwning" the Army thread. Congrats on your cash.
Alright thanks for clearing things up a little more. I guess he didn't receive a PM. You can judge for yourself if they were that bad when you see them. Thanks man, preciate.
As was this. Now is this appropiate?Btw, thank you digmonkey.
Eh, while I find it, eh, slightly nauseating, it's not any less appropriate then the pictures of half naked women that get posted. Just because it's two men doesn't mean that it's inappropriate. You know?
Farmer Brownie had a dog...

EIther way, the issue should be done. It's beating a dead horse to continue to discuss it here.Theresa said email admin. Do that. otherwise, let's get back to normal.

As was this. Now is this appropiate?Btw, thank you digmonkey.
Eh, while I find it, eh, slightly nauseating, it's not any less appropriate then the pictures of half naked women that get posted. Just because it's two men doesn't mean that it's inappropriate. You know?
yes but do we have women groping each other and kissing each other?