• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

And I'm out.Good luck to doublemeup! Win it for the hideout and the girl!20050220-89-018.jpgApparently she can play poker too.
I'm still first in chips. I've literally stole 30-40 pots because I've had good hands but have been missing the flop. Just playing incredible poker so far. I've stole every single pot. Stealing blinds like crazy. I'm first in chips, 21 left, 1 till money, i'm in first place with 79K and the guy in second has 25k.
And I'm out.Good luck to doublemeup! Win it for the hideout and the girl!20050220-89-018.jpgApparently she can play poker too.
I'm still first in chips. I've literally stole 30-40 pots because I've had good hands but have been missing the flop. Just playing incredible poker so far. I've stole every single pot. Stealing blinds like crazy. I'm first in chips, 21 left, 1 till money, i'm in first place with 79K and the guy in second has 25k.
raise like hell if your on the bubble dude

I have 93k. These guys are a dream. I've stole more blinds more than I can count with decent hands and i've only got caught stealing blinds twice!!! I've stolen every pot on the flop and if I miss the flop or turn then I bet and they fold. When I have a hand I get a TON of action. I can't believe whats going on. This is soooo great.

I have 93k. These guys are a dream. I've stole more blinds more than I can count with decent hands and i've only got caught stealing blinds twice!!! I've stolen every pot on the flop and if I miss the flop or turn then I bet and they fold. When I have a hand I get a TON of action. I can't believe whats going on. This is soooo great.
everyone plays scared on the bubbleplay every pot really strong
raise like hell if your on the bubble dude
I picked up 18k of blinds when they were at 500/1000 JUST from stealing blinds. Like I said, I've picked up about 40-50 hands. I swear to God, I'm not exaggerating. And when i've had a hand like i flopped a set of kings and queens, i've doubled up!! Just amazing.

Made the final table have 100k! I'm first in chips by 40k! Btw, my favorite part of poker is final tables!! Seriously, it is. I just love them. Btw, still stealing a TON of blinds. I'm up to about 60 hands that i've completely stolen! 'Edit: 9 left, still monster chip leader!

Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!

so how about donating $5 is you win to 76clubs college fund?  (aka poker fund) lol
thats a jopke btw. feel no pressure tho donations are accepteted. GL im heading to bed.EDIT:1400 POSTS
I'm takin this down bro!
any updates?

Ok first of all, I want to thank all you guys in the hideout for the inspiration and for everything. Now basically this whole tournament, I showed how you don't need cards to win. I'm going to check the hand history soon and see how many times I stole the blinds, and picked up the pot on the flop, turn, and river. It has to be at least 70 times. Not even makin that up. I just played very well and my hands held up. I didn't have a ton of hands but when I did, they were big hands and I got a TON of action so it was like a dream.If you guys recall, the highest buy in tournament I've entered in the last 2 months or so was $5 and this one was $16 so it was a huge jump. Looking back, it was probably a stupid thing to do but I just flat out wanted to gamble and I felt like my tourney game was running good as I cashed earlier today finishing 30th. There were 237 people in this tournament, it started at 11pm EST and ended at 2:30am EST. It was a $2,500 guranteed tournament. The payout went as follows:1rst-10662nd-6933rd-4264rth-2845th-2316th-1777th-1248th-889th-6210th-4811th-20th-35Going into the final table which by the way is my favorite part of poker hands down I had a commanding chip lead which I usually do due to stealing a ton of blinds and taking advantage of the bubble. I was 1rst in chips till about 5 left by not really getting involved and just picking up blinds. I soon was getting moved in on when I tried to steal or would get way overaised and I would have to fold a middle pair. I just started getting widdled away. We got down to 4 left and I was the shortstack and was getting absolutely card dead. I went 27 minutes without seeing at least Q high. And to make matters worse, I wasnt able to steal any pots due to this complete maniac. Finally we got 3 handed and I only had 6X the bb and I got moved in on by the maniac/donk and i called with AQs and he had J9 and he flopped a jack but I rivered a straight. Then the donk raised like he did every hand and I had 88 and I moved all in, the other player was a complete rock and he picked up JJ, called and I never got lucky. I finished 3rd out of 237 people and took home $426. I couldn't be happier. I took a HUGE chance by playing this tournament, and by playing unbelievable poker I now have a $500+ bankroll. I feel pretty good. I could not have done anything different in this tourney. I came back from only 400 chips with blinds at 25/50 and the hideout crew helped me through that to this 3rd place finish. I'm actually going to play the $3 $1k guranteed short handed tourney right now. Again, thank you all for all the support. Can't wait till ya read this. :-)