• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Well, I believe that's it for me tonight.  Thanks to GK and 76 for the game.  Good luck double, and thanks again to everyone for over 100 great pages of the hideout!!!
cya. About time for me to hit the sack. I got practice tomorrow morning, and nead to leave at 9:30 (central)Good luck doublemeup!

Just to confirm:teneight is banned.

Hey Custom,Teneight has been banned from the forums.Thanks,Gov
As I said earlier, he had it coming. Perhaps now we can all live in peace.See you all tomorrow!
As I said earlier, he had it coming. Perhaps now we can all live in peace.See you all tomorrow!
I'm not sorry either. We can all get along.Cya.
he was pissing me off with his excuses earlier. he wasnt that great, but he got really mad when he lost!
......and I just donked that all off. Had 86 in the sb. Floped 2 pair, bet it out and called and turn put 3 diamonds on the board, I put him on AdQd but I bet anyway, he min. raised, I fuc.kin reraised like the donk i am and he had AdQd. Wow, that was such a terrible play by me. I'm sooooo dissapointed in myself.  Edit: Just won 3k when I got it all in with 1010 vs. 77. I have 8425
Keep it going. When do you cash?munzer_03.jpg
at least 2 of the 3 women in this picture are better looking than Shana. But if she's the hideout girl... then I will turn a blind eye.
Up to 19640!!Bluffed at pot with K high on a very scary board then won a race with AKs vs. 99I'm 3rd in chips with 37 left!
Keep it up man! Keep posting so we can see how you did in the AM...
......and I just donked that all off. Had 86 in the sb. Floped 2 pair, bet it out and called and turn put 3 diamonds on the board, I put him on AdQd but I bet anyway, he min. raised, I fuc.kin reraised like the donk i am and he had AdQd. Wow, that was such a terrible play by me. I'm sooooo dissapointed in myself.  Edit: Just won 3k when I got it all in with 1010 vs. 77. I have 8425
at least 2 of the 3 women in this picture are better looking than Shana. But if she's the hideout girl... then I will turn a blind eye.
Please tell me one of them isn't the redhead on Shana's right.
Is the redhead even a woman?

REPRESENTIN DA HIDEOUT!! I HAVE 38K!!I won huge pot when this guy called all his money with an open ended straight flush draw plus 2 overs to my pair of 4s and a flush draw and I held on!!! I'm first in chips with 33 to go!!!

REPRESENTIN DA HIDEOUT!! I HAVE 38K!!I won huge pot when this guy called all his money with an open ended straight flush draw plus 2 overs to my pair of 4s and a flush draw and I held on!!! I'm first in chips with 33 to go!!!
Good luck man, seriously!
DO IT BRO!whats the payout structure?
Good luck man, seriously!
Thanks a lot
Which tourney are you in?
Is the redhead even a woman?
You mean Linda Johnson? Yeah I think so.
DO IT BRO!whats the payout structure?
1-10002-7003-4004-3005-2006-1757-1258-909-7010-4511-20-35Those are just rough estimates. Btw, just bluffed on a oprhan flop and turn with AK and got no call. I've been doing that all tournament long. Edit: Just lost 1600 when i min raised with A10s and got 2 calls but junk flop, guy bet and i folded.
Which tourney are you in?
The $2500 gurantee on Royal Vegas