The Hideout

Your boycotting the horseshoe? Why?And which Horseshoe (where do you live) ?
Council Bluffs is the one closest to me (I live in Lincoln).The floor people there pissed me off. They moved me twice in two hours by breaking tables with more than six players (7 and 8 respectively) when there was a 3 handed table. Instead of using those three to fill the other two non-full tables they broke a fuller table.The reason they gave me for the breaking those tables was because they had a tournament booked that morning, which was at least 7 hours away from starting. After the second move I asked to be put on the 2/5 list (by that time I was up enough to play at that game) because they only had one table of it going and they didn't do it so when the 3rd table I got moved to went to 4 players including me I vowed to not return for at least 6 months maybe longer.TOP:laceupbustierpcd_1.jpg
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

gonna stake a few people in the $1 NLHE that starts in 20 min on Stars.. post if you want in folks.

gonna stake a few people in the $1 NLHE that starts in 20 min on Stars.. post if you want in folks.
I want in but im at work so i will have to just be a cheerleader
I would but... I'm headed out in about an hour... and oh yeah, I don't have a Stars account... thanks for the offer...
reasons for leaving? better position in NCAA division one athletics as opposed to high school, no teaching, free grad school... resume builder, no football coverage...female boss... sorry, none too attractive... however, beezey #1 I'm sure will be disappointed... prolly not...
lol beezy #1 is still around?
they are in hong kongso that means L***** M******* hired you?
nice, congrats.
yeah... It also means I'll be traveling a lil bit too...
weeeee, please PM/IM/post here when at Gonzaga. If that L***** M******* is what i think it is you should be in town a few times?
lol beezy #1 is still around? nice, congrats.weeeee, please PM/IM/post here when at Gonzaga. If that L***** M******* is what i think it is you should be in town a few times?
Loyola Marymount?
lol beezy #1 is still around? nice, congrats.weeeee, please PM/IM/post here when at Gonzaga. If that L***** M******* is what i think it is you should be in town a few times?
yeah... she teaches at the school where I am currently at and coachesI won't be there prolly til the fall... I'm covering baseball in the spring and we play gonzaga at home this year
yeah... she teaches at the school where I am currently at and coachesI won't be there prolly til the fall... I'm covering baseball in the spring and we play gonzaga at home this year
a;ldjf;lasjf DAMNIT. i graduate in May. You need to find a reason to come to Spokane this spring, derek will come down from BC if you do. Combined, you 2 would increase the racial diversity of the city by 200%
Suited, I believe that you used to have a pic of yourself in your profile, did you not?
I dont think so.
Hey baby. Less clothes next time :club: I can only use my imagination for so long.
Sorry baby. I'll PM you the money shot.
so... i may stop smoking at midnight tonight.
Never gonna happen.
they are in hong kong
This one time, I played ping pong in Ding Dang, and some guy shoved a paddle up my ass.
*********Attention Suited**********The season premiere of season 5 of The Wire is now up for viewing on HBO's ONdemand.
Thanks. I'll watch it soon.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: Oneeydjaqteamkim.jpgI'm So RonerySo ronerySo ronery and sadry arone There's no oneJust me onrySitting on my rittle throne I work rearry hard and make up great pransBut nobody ristens, no one understandsSeems like no one takes me serirousry And so I'm roneryA rittle roneryPoor rittle me There's nobodyI can rerate toFeel rike a bird in a cage It's kinda sihryBut not rearryBecause it's fihring my body with rage I'm the smartest most crever most physicarry fitBut nobody else seems to rearize itWhen I change the world maybe they'll notice me But until then I'rr just be roneryRittle ronery, poor rittle meI'm so ronery

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: hank213, Oneeydjaq, rivergirlI believe it's called a menage a three.

With 25 players sitting out, I'm thinking the crystal ball and magic 8 ball are going to agree on this one. "not fucking likely"
Kentucky 35, FSU 28Closer than I anticipated.

evening kidsAnd happy new year (well soon)

You look pretty normal for an OSU fan. :club:
i actually agreed with this...............srsly, nothing like i pictured and its funny because for the most part, i've been really close Suited, the beerfest reference made me spit my drink. I don't know why, it just did.Anyway, hoping everyone stays safe tonight and best wishes in the coming year.
Wouldnt doing someone qualify as doing something?
only if you do it rightbtw, the least you all could say was that i was an ugly bitch and to never show pics again.
I thought you were quite hot.
you say that now lolbut i finally post one and hardly anybody says anything (although there are alot of new faces in hideout lately.)i think my biggest mistake was timing. I was so overshadowed by suited.
you say that now lolbut i finally post one and hardly anybody says anything (although there are alot of new faces in hideout lately.)i think my biggest mistake was timing. I was so overshadowed by suited.
I think you got a couple good responses...
Well hello there.
Yummy and yummy. I'll take two of each plzkthx
In my defense I didnt actually see the post until today when I went back to see what you were talking about, thought i missed a pic post from other night when I was in the 4.40.As for being overshadowed by suited, im going to go with a definitive maybe, not likely, I dont know, but I dont think so.
a;ldjf;lasjf DAMNIT. i graduate in May. You need to find a reason to come to Spokane this spring, derek will come down from BC if you do. Combined, you 2 would increase the racial diversity of the city by 200%
lol. well put.
Kentucky 35, FSU 28Closer than I anticipated.
I figured FSU would petition the NCAA to allow them to pick the fattest 5 fans in the first 3 rows to play the O-line.. I mean, there is short handed, and then there is 20 f'n something players short..Oh, and your sig is gross. It's going to give me night terrors till I'm 30.
only if you do it rightbtw, the least you all could say was that i was an ugly bitch and to never show pics again.
Hey now, I'd already seen it. Should I have faked enthusiasm? I think I get the free pass, because everyone here knows my love affair with redheads. :club:
i'm just a little sensitive. Hard to believe, but as you get older you get a little more self-concious.
That and we sometimes pee a little when we laugh hard. It's hell, I tell you.