The Hideout

Whoo hoo! i'm a montana grizzly!Got the acceptance letter!helllloooooooooooooooo pussy
and onlyme386 only needs to drive 2 hours to get his share of butsecks254848~Natalie-Imbruglia-Posters.jpg
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Crazy? no.. Gay? yes.
you're crazy.
Whoo hoo! i'm a montana grizzly!Got the acceptance letter!helllloooooooooooooooo pussy
lol, we play Montana this sunday at basketball. we're going to slaughter them.
you're crazybut i agree with you, I just can't say it out loud or else suited beats me
you're special
I think she's overrated...but I'd still hit it.
obv i'd still hit it. but she's not doing anything great for me really
I've never been a big fan of blondes in general.. It takes a Elisha Cuthbert or Hayden P to get me interested usually.
we may or may not be the same person, I think I am your newest joke account. perhaps vice-versa though
You should have been around after the lo8 tourney.. I was rockin out to some 80's on XM. Thanks for the rail last night. Even tho you werent there for me, Im just going to keep believing that its always all about me.Afternoon Boys.
I knew there was a reason I liked you...and you're sexy ass didn't hurt either
bring on the soldier formation:"I don't know what I've been told"(I don't know what I've been told)"Montana pussy is mighty cold"(Montana pussy is mighty cold):club:
and dry(one, two)I can't hear you(three, four)
we may or may not be the same person, I think I am your newest joke account. perhaps vice-versa though
your my joke account to inflitrate the pokerhaus, sooner you realize it, the better.
I don't think she is a natural blond...elisha-cuthbert1.jpg
maybe not, but I'd the chance to find out! me-ow.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3098422Holy shit. A 12 year old girl. How was this guy even on the team. What the fuck is wrong with Oklahoma STate?
Did you read the story? a.) he was 17 at the time and b.) a "12 year old" hanging out at an after prom party? I hope her *cough* first *cough* sexual experience was pleasurable until mommy and daddy found out.He got 5 years probation. There is far more to this story than meets the eye.. If this was aggravated sexual assault on a 12 year old, he'd be drug out in the street and shot, *the day after*. period.
i'm still trying to figure out who the hell you are
rofl. I'm Cappy. period. I just excel at mind games, probably too much for my own good.I'm 29, I'm a strip club DJ.. I'm a college grad, and I play poker on the side.I like laughing, long walks on the beach, and rom... err.. nm on that part.I love shooting the breeze about music and poker..What throws people off is I lurked for a couple years, so I was here since practically the beginning. I was here for ten-eight, for Kowboy, for Jayson Weber, for Tritz, for CU4, etc. etc. blah blah blah.. I saw it all from the shadows. It would be hella cool if I was actually Smash or JFarrell or something, but alas I'm just me...Truthfully, I'm just another shmuck who waited a couple years before I decided to actually break my silence and post on FCP.Zimmer and Royal Tour tore me a new one on my first post, too.. lol.. and deservedly so.enough about me. I doubt anyone cares.
rofl. I'm Cappy. period. I just excel at mind games, probably too much for my own good.I'm 29, I'm a strip club DJ.. I'm a college grad, and I play poker on the side.I like laughing, long walks on the beach, and rom... err.. nm on that part.I love shooting the breeze about music and poker..What throws people off is I lurked for a couple years, so I was here since practically the beginning. I was here for ten-eight, for Kowboy, for Jayson Weber, for Tritz, for CU4, etc. etc. blah blah blah.. I saw it all from the shadows. It would be hella cool if I was actually Smash or JFarrell or something, but alas I'm just me...Truthfully, I'm just another shmuck who waited a couple years before I decided to actually break my silence and post on FCP.Zimmer and Royal Tour tore me a new one on my first post, too.. lol.. and deservedly so.enough about me. I doubt anyone cares.
Dude.. you're a dj at a strip club.. you get to watch women undress themsevles every night.. i want to know as much about you as i can.. and I'm sorry, I can't get over Stacy Keibler.. she is just beautiful.. Stacy_Keibler_4.jpg
lol, what'd you do/say?
The first time I hit the "New Topic" button in general.this, of course, speaks volumes to how well a man can learn stud and stud8 in 4 months' time, obviously.. This post probably *inspired* me, truthfully.
also, what's this bizniz about the pokerhaus?
nothing.. nothing at all.. :club:
Dude.. you're a dj at a strip club.. you get to watch women undress themsevles every night.. i want to know as much about you as i can..
Heh.. well let's see.. I got to work 4 and a half hours ago.. I haven't actually bothered to watch a girl get naked yet, and I've satellited into the Sunday 100k twice (nearly 3 times, goddamit) in 3 tries. Ok, you just made me look.. I've now officially seen 2 naked women today. One of them totally went deer-in-headlights when I put on System of a Down "Lonely Day" followed by a remix of AFI's "Kiss My Eyes" interlude. heh.
Heh.. well let's see.. I got to work 4 and a half hours ago.. I haven't actually bothered to watch a girl get naked yet, and I've satellited into the Sunday 100k twice (nearly 3 times, goddamit) in 3 tries. Ok, you just made me look.. I've now officially seen 2 naked women today. One of them totally went deer-in-headlights when I put on System of a Down "Lonely Day" followed by a remix of AFI's "Kiss My Eyes" interlude. heh.
So.. do you have a laptop set up right next to you and you wander the forums while you blast the music?
So.. do you have a laptop set up right next to you and you wander the forums while you blast the music?
Actually, I got 2 dual-core computers set up side by side, daisy chained with a KFDM switch (not KMFDM, mind you). I run both computers through a separate source, so it's the laziest/best way to run mutliple channels at the same time, just use the manual fade when I get bored. I also got an Ipod set up with a few thousand songs in case I need a bailout.The beauty of the set up is even if I lose a computer (happened twice in 4 years), I have 2 sources still going, and I can blow the dust off of the cd trays and use those as well (never happened).Our boss is a gambling degen, so I suggested getting DSL for both limewire fun and online poker. He sprung for it in a heartbeat. So yeah, pretty much the sweetest job I've ever had.