The Hideout

Signed up for a $10 PLO8 MTT, and then I'm done.. I'm playing so bad that I'm just going to continue to lose money the longer I play.. I've only been playing holdem though, NL tourneys and limit cash games.. so opefully the change of game will spark some decent play out of me
Hope things are going better!I'm so bored tonight, I don't know what to do with myself. Normally this would be poker time, but I need to not do that right now... ggrrrrrrrr... BOREDOM!!!!!
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Signed up for a $10 PLO8 MTT, and then I'm done.. I'm playing so bad that I'm just going to continue to lose money the longer I play.. I've only been playing holdem though, NL tourneys and limit cash games.. so opefully the change of game will spark some decent play out of me
At least you're still alive in the tournament.
OK, I give up. Is anyone playing? If I can't play, I have to watch someone. Where is everyone tonight?
FTPSatallite to 250k at 2330Midnight Madness at 00008k Guarantee at 0100
How about //The Sandlot\\ - CDubb's Pitching?
I like it. I would drop the ? though. Maybe make it an exclaimation mark!
Holy crap, that's a hell of a meal!
I lol'd. nh.

Today I started learning limit holdem. I'm killing the play money game. I really hope it is this easy with the real stuff, lol. up about 65 BB and i'm leaving to drink. Wednesday night? yeaaaaah, Kings should be fun :club:

Hi, myn ame is sha wn and i'm durjnk
Awesome. I wish I was drunk...On a side note.. I wanna get back on my tournament game. I know I can make some good money on FT with the size of the fields, and the tons of guaranteed tournaments they run, but I really need work on it.. I'm probably going to start playing a lot of cheap SNG's and MTT's and really try to play smart.. not donkaggro poker that I've been playing recently
Awesome. I wish I was drunk...On a side note.. I wanna get back on my tournament game. I know I can make some good money on FT with the size of the fields, and the tons of guaranteed tournaments they run, but I really need work on it.. I'm probably going to start playing a lot of cheap SNG's and MTT's and really try to play smart.. not donkaggro poker that I've been playing recently
i want to wina mt, or at least take a solidcash. I feel like my mtt play s not very good like i wantittobe. i just need some momentum and a litlle bi of hepl from the cards and i should be able to take down a solid toureny,. or so i hope. :-|