*******official: otc4life thread********

ok let me tryname: schittyage: 31sex: as often as she will let meoccupation: own my own buisnessschool: two degrees and dont use either onelocation: laying next to you're wife/girlfrienda little about me i was a spoiled brat that parents gave me money and i lost it all by doing every drug known to man.. started over and doing good now but do have a slight drinking problem and cheating thing my old lady completely hates....but i think that describes me pretty well....
I feel sorry for you. Why?? Because that "sex: as often as she will let me" joke is just flat out lame as f*ck.
Like the "Bangs hot chicks regularly"?
  • Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok let me tryname: schittyage: 31sex: as often as she will let meoccupation: own my own buisnessschool: two degrees and dont use either onelocation: laying next to you're wife/girlfrienda little about me i was a spoiled brat that parents gave me money and i lost it all by doing every drug known to man.. started over and doing good now but do have a slight drinking problem and cheating thing my old lady completely hates....but i think that describes me pretty well....
I feel sorry for you. Why?? Because that "sex: as often as she will let me" joke is just flat out lame as f*ck.
it's not a joke. Just kidding. Seriously though...I don't say it to get a laugh.
i can change it for yea but since what i read about you being a douche i think i will leave it alone...
it's not a joke. Just kidding. Seriously though...I don't say it to get a laugh.
So you don't bang hot chicks regularly.
when i get the chance i do but my old lady dont like to. not sure why.....
YOU FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!! HOORAY FOR GKUNIT!!!!
YOU FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!! HOORAY FOR GKUNIT!!!!
You might wanna change your sig.

Page 2 of this thread and I haven't posted yet??? Blasphemy!31 (ancient)MaleWriter, Marketing ConsultantBoston now, Vegas in 07/06STICKY!!!11!!

sticky!mods, can you please sticky this thread. If the fcpHA thread is stickied, this one should be tooteneight
Yeah the other one has been going for almost a year and has 2000 pages...this one has been going for 15 hours, has 2 pages and 3 members. Totally alike. Should be treated the same.
sticky!mods, can you please sticky this thread. If the fcpHA thread is stickied, this one should be tooteneight
Yeah the other one has been going for almost a year and has 2000 pages...this one has been going for 15 hours, has 2 pages and 3 members. Totally alike. Should be treated the same.
OWNED