*******official: otc4life thread********

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, as a tip, you can't go clamoring for a sticky after your first day, it's just absurd. The FCP thread, as far as I know, didn't get a sticky by asking for it. DN just thought the thread was cool after 150 pages or so, and then it got stickied. I suggest you guys hold out clamouring for a sticky untill this thread gets over a hundred pages, and the mods know you're for real, and not just a passing fad ( as the Insomniac thread turned out to be)

also, as a tip, you can't go clamoring for a sticky after your first day, it's just absurd. The FCP thread, as far as I know, didn't get a sticky by asking for it. DN just thought the thread was cool after 150 pages or so, and then it got stickied. I suggest you guys hold out clamouring for a sticky untill this thread gets over a hundred pages, and the mods know you're for real, and not just a passing fad ( as the Insomniac thread turned out to be)
Hehe point taken, i wasn't really 'clamoring' for a sticky anyway, just joined in 'bumping' the thread to the top....anyways, i'm really off to bed now, just caught up on Daniels blogs....
you tell me not to post, and yet I dont think Im either of those, you guys just sort of decided as a group that you didnt like me the first time i posted there, and now i have to work hard to convince people that im not really an censored.
and of course, you say this w/o realizing that we post at NWP where u try to fit in there by ragging on FCP. Do you see the irony in what u have just said
you tell me not to post, and yet I dont think Im either of those, you guys just sort of decided as a group that you didnt like me the first time i posted there, and now i have to work hard to convince people that im not really an censored.
and of course, you say this w/o realizing that we post at NWP where u try to fit in there by ragging on FCP. Do you see the irony in what u have just said
In Scotty's defense, I've seen him defend FCP at NWP.
Man sum is a bitter, bitter man. .. why does he have to go into threads where people are having fun, and pizz in everyones kool aid? Don't put it out with your boots, Sum.
haha. I usually only post here to cool off when I'm running bad. that could explain it.
NExt time you're running bad, and you need to vent, just come into the Krablar thread, and make fun of the Krablar, that always seems to make you feel better.Let these kids have their fun
In Scotty's defense, I've seen him defend FCP at NWP.
The only comments I ever make ragging on fcp that i post there are the exact same things i would post here, that general is getting cluttered with too many noobs and too many fanboys.plus, i have definitily defended fcp people there in the past. what might be happening is you see where i say that "im not a total dn fanboy like a lot of people at fcp", which i dont know if thats really ragging on fcp since anyone in there right mind that reads general knows exactly what im talking about

this thread is about as sad as vanderjagt's field goal attempt:it is horribly depressing and never should have come about in the first place.seriously though, i know i like to usually argue my points, but i can count the number of people who have posted multiple times in this thread who i would ever bother explaining something to on one hand. i was going to say one finger, but then vatche, kdawg and others came in.

this thread is about as sad as vanderjagt's field goal attempt:it is horribly depressing and never should have come about in the first place.seriously though, i know i like to usually argue my points, but i can count the number of people who have posted multiple times in this thread who i would ever bother explaining something to on one hand. i was going to say one finger, but then vatche, kdawg and others came in.
awww Danny.. I thought we got along...
you are part of that category - we do get along. i love liz lieu and i love the krablar
As Curly Bill would say: "Well....... bye."
you are part of that category - we do get along. i love liz lieu and i love the krablar
Haha, am i in that catagory? I don't mind if im not of course.....Anyway, i just got up a little while ago, just watched a bit of the tennis, and decided to post a little.
Haha, am i in that catagory? I don't mind if im not of course.....Anyway, i just got up a little while ago, just watched a bit of the tennis, and decided to post a little.
got nothing against you

Based on those criteria, teneight, it doesn't sound like I should be a part of this franchise, as I have a regular job and am no longer in college; however, Off Topic has been my home for the last 9-10 months or so. Perhaps there is some kind of grandfather clause that could work for me.

Based on those criteria, teneight, it doesn't sound like I should be a part of this franchise, as I have a regular job and am no longer in college; however, Off Topic has been my home for the last 9-10 months or so. Perhaps there is some kind of grandfather clause that could work for me.
Haha, i don't think anyone will mind, please join.....