fcpfc week 1 schedule

i won the first fcp forum challenge. I guess I wasn't invited to the real deal, sounds kind of gay anyway. Teams with captains, like a high school dodgeball tournament. Just wanted to say I'm the original FCPFC winner. 1-0. Find a better record than that, lol. (SW*

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so when am i playing again? i'm a bit lost
I would PM your team captain and have him send you the schedule of the dates that you are playing. I just received one a day or two ago from mine.

Team Dumped by Spademan has a new starting line up for this week.Monday - McpicklTuesday - SmiddywapThursday - Figger.I have sent a PM to all team members showing the revised schedule with new dates (due to the delay). If anyone has any conflicts, let me know as soon as possible.Thanks.

Team Dumped by Spademan has a new starting line up for this week.Monday - McpicklTuesday - SmiddywapThursday - Figger.I have sent a PM to all team members showing the revised schedule with new dates (due to the delay). If anyone has any conflicts, let me know as soon as possible.Thanks.
Hey team, I'm having the same problem Mcpickl had today with the tickets. I talked to support and they say it should be fixed by tomorrow but in case it isn't, is anyone available to fill in for me tomorrow?

Below is my email to FCP Info and response with regard to the tickets being issued today. I noticed there was one other team, besides ours, not represented last night in the tourny. If you don't have your tickets, I'd get in touch with FCP right away.If anyone on my team does not get their tickets this afternoon, please let me know. Smiddy, your up tonight. Mcpickl, I'm not sure if last nights match will count or not...Custom is going to make a decision on that. In the meantime, let's just keep the schedule as it is and if we add something on at the end, Mcpickl will pick up that match.Good luck tonight Smiddy...I'll be there to cheer you on.Any questions, please let me know.******************************Figger wrote: I was just wondering if the proper tickets were going to be issued today. It appears that all but one of my team received any tickets for the tourny's, therefore, we missed the tourny last night. I do not want this to be the case tonight. I put a list of all my team members in the forum, but I wanted to give them to you as well. Figger Mcpickl SmiddyFCP statedogg seacucumber Specbrad Tateisgo Clingfree Edub10304 (According to Peter with online support Edub already has his tickets, but you may want to double check this as they were getting them confused with the wrongly issued ones). Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me and please let me know if tickets are going to be issued today. Thanks, Doug Hi Doug, thank you for the list and we should have tickets for all the players on it today.[/b]

They have all those players' names already.I got an email last night and we've been working on it since. I'm waiting to hear back from them before announcing anything.

They have all those players' names already.I got an email last night and we've been working on it since. I'm waiting to hear back from them before announcing anything.
I have no tickets yet.Although I'm not sure I can play tonight anyway. The tournies take long than I thought and I have a work party to go to.I may just let this one go tonight and switch things up so i can play in poker_cutie's spot.GoBears, if you read this... I said you'd play the 6th, but could you do the 7th? Then I'll play the 6th.
Below is my email to FCP Info and response with regard to the tickets being issued today. I noticed there was one other team, besides ours, not represented last night in the tourny. If you don't have your tickets, I'd get in touch with FCP right away.If anyone on my team does not get their tickets this afternoon, please let me know. Smiddy, your up tonight. Mcpickl, I'm not sure if last nights match will count or not...Custom is going to make a decision on that. In the meantime, let's just keep the schedule as it is and if we add something on at the end, Mcpickl will pick up that match.Good luck tonight Smiddy...I'll be there to cheer you on.Any questions, please let me know.******************************Figger wrote: I was just wondering if the proper tickets were going to be issued today. It appears that all but one of my team received any tickets for the tourny's, therefore, we missed the tourny last night. I do not want this to be the case tonight. I put a list of all my team members in the forum, but I wanted to give them to you as well. Figger Mcpickl SmiddyFCP statedogg seacucumber Specbrad Tateisgo Clingfree Edub10304 (According to Peter with online support Edub already has his tickets, but you may want to double check this as they were getting them confused with the wrongly issued ones). Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me and please let me know if tickets are going to be issued today. Thanks, Doug Hi Doug, thank you for the list and we should have tickets for all the players on it today.[/b]
Just an update, still no ticket for my account and I'm getting the 'ticket cannot be bought' message when I try to register for tonight's match.It's around six hours until game time, I'm holding out hope.
I have no tickets yet.Although I'm not sure I can play tonight anyway. The tournies take long than I thought and I have a work party to go to.I may just let this one go tonight and switch things up so i can play in poker_cutie's spot.GoBears, if you read this... I said you'd play the 6th, but could you do the 7th? Then I'll play the 6th.
That works fine with me Kurt - I'll play on the 7th.

I finally received one ticket in my account. Smiddy...did you get any?If so, we can at least get through tonight and Thursday night.

I have no tickets yet.Although I'm not sure I can play tonight anyway.  The tournies take long than I thought and I have a work party to go to.I may just let this one go tonight and switch things up so i can play in poker_cutie's spot.GoBears, if you read this... I said you'd play the 6th, but could you do the 7th?  Then I'll play the 6th.
Ok, cool... thanks.So we'll just sit tonight out I guess.I Really dislike not being able to fill in for missing teammates. We're a team of 8 now, and it'd be super to get like 3 extra tickets to fill in that spot... blah.
I have no tickets yet.Although I'm not sure I can play tonight anyway.  The tournies take long than I thought and I have a work party to go to.I may just let this one go tonight and switch things up so i can play in poker_cutie's spot.GoBears, if you read this... I said you'd play the 6th, but could you do the 7th?  Then I'll play the 6th.
Ok, cool... thanks.So we'll just sit tonight out I guess.I Really dislike not being able to fill in for missing teammates. We're a team of 8 now, and it'd be super to get like 3 extra tickets to fill in that spot... blah.
why are you a team of 8? did someone quit?
Hey Kurt, I got back from dinner; I'm gonna play tonight since we're empty and hope that our missing teammate gets back for the 7th.
Haven't heard anything about week 2 yet. Is there a schedule that I should know about?Zimmer, if your there, have all of the matches been determined yet? Or are we on the fly?
Yeah, hi, look at the stickied threads.
Haven't heard anything about week 2 yet. Is there a schedule that I should know about?Zimmer, if your there, have all of the matches been determined yet? Or are we on the fly?
Thanks Custom
oh hello, thanks for the thread