what music are you guys listening to?

Paranoid - Black Sabbath Lonely Is the Night - Billy Squier Angie - Rolling Stones Waitin' for the Bus - ZZ Top Ah! Leah! - Donnie Iris Crazy on You - Heart Better Off Without Yinz - The Clarks Layla - Eric Clapton Legs - ZZ Top

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

The new Clipse is, indeed, the hottest shit to drop since Lava reigned on Pompei. My brother called me the day it came out, babbling incoherently about how incredible the beat on "Trill" was. I was skeptical, but ended up calling him back a few hours later, equally incoherent.

Omg fryer, you lisited ZZtop twice. That is the awesome. I feel so close to you now :club:
haha, that was the list of the last 9 songs played by the radio station I listen to at work. I didn't even realize that until you pointed it out. The morning show plays songs here and there, so those 2 songs were probably 3 hours apart.
The new Clipse is, indeed, the hottest shit to drop since Lava reigned on Pompei. My brother called me the day it came out, babbling incoherently about how incredible the beat on "Trill" was. I was skeptical, but ended up calling him back a few hours later, equally incoherent.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhit's sooooooo HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
yes yes yes i've been listening to it constantly. i have absolutely no idea how they got the budget for neptunes. word on the street these days is that chad and pharrell are commanding upwards of $80-90k PER SONG, plus points. good work if you can get it.
Haven't they always been associated with the Neptunes? I was under the impression that the Neptunes were, like, basically in the band or something. I'm sure they've been producing most of their stuff before, if not all of it... Someone wanna correct me?Wang
Haven't they always been associated with the Neptunes? I was under the impression that the Neptunes were, like, basically in the band or something. I'm sure they've been producing most of their stuff before, if not all of it... Someone wanna correct me?Wang
This is correct. All from the Va Beach area, been associated with each other pretty much from the start.
yes yes yes i've been listening to it constantly. i have absolutely no idea how they got the budget for neptunes. word on the street these days is that chad and pharrell are commanding upwards of $80-90k PER SONG, plus points. good work if you can get it.
thats crazy. i can make a better beat than them.
thats crazy. i can make a better beat than them.
Me too:Pff-TssPf-Ts!Pff-TssPf-Ts!Pff-TssPf-Ts!Pff-TssPf-Ts!Wonka Wonka Wonka WonkaWonka WonkaWonka WonkaPff-TssPf-Ts!Pff-TssPf-Ts!Wonka Wonka Wonka WonkaWonka WonkaWonka Wonka(repeat)Hot, no?
Me too:Pff-TssPf-Ts!Pff-TssPf-Ts!Pff-TssPf-Ts!Pff-TssPf-Ts!Wonka Wonka Wonka WonkaWonka WonkaWonka WonkaPff-TssPf-Ts!Pff-TssPf-Ts!Wonka Wonka Wonka WonkaWonka WonkaWonka Wonka(repeat)Hot, no?
We clearly need to put out an album. I've got some fresh-to-death lyrics around that would fit nicely.

Lyrical miracleCrunk and satiricalThe rhymes I'm 'bout to spit, kid: increasingly empirical My game's the highest hight; rapper's delight I've got the Elements of Style, like them cats Stunk and WhiteHold your moms' hand tight;You've got no place in a mic fightStay in the tomb; no resurrection; you ain't Christ-likeI bend M.C's like like a reflective prism bends lightTheir asses sore like a kid in prison -- you're a sweetboy, right?I pull like a stuntYou're liable to front M.C's on the huntGot more flow than a cuntBitches blowing smoke like a Siamese bluntConjoined at the hipWith rhymes so sickI've go rappers are crying; more sensitive than a clit

I have a lot more where that came from (largly from real rappers, from whom I've board-line ripped several of these off).

We clearly need to put out an album. I've got some fresh-to-death lyrics around that would fit nicely.

Lyrical miracleCrunk and satiricalThe rhymes I'm 'bout to spit, kid: increasingly empirical My game's the highest hight; rapper's delight I've got the Elements of Style, like them cats Stunk and WhiteHold your moms' hand tight;You've got no place in a mic fightStay in the tomb; no resurrection; you ain't Christ-likeI bend M.C's like like a reflective prism bends lightTheir asses sore like a kid in prison -- you're a sweetboy, right?I pull like a stuntYou're liable to front M.C's on the huntGot more flow than a cuntBitches blowing smoke like a Siamese bluntConjoined at the hipWith rhymes so sickI've go rappers are crying; more sensitive than a clit

I have a lot more where that came from (largly from real rappers, from whom I've board-line ripped several of these off).

I bolded my favorites.I am very, very, very impressed. If you made any of these up at all, you've got a future. If you learn how to spell "Strunk" I'm sure you could do something awesome. There's a 90% chance I'll steal some of these. There's a 60% chance I'll credit you.
I bolded my favorites.I am very, very, very impressed. If you made any of these up at all, you've got a future. If you learn how to spell "Strunk" I'm sure you could do something awesome. There's a 90% chance I'll steal some of these. There's a 60% chance I'll credit you.
"Hold your moms' hand tight;You've got no place in a mic fightStay in the tomb; no resurrection; you ain't Christ-like" was adapted from a Jedi Mind line, and I flat stole "Lyrical miracle" (from Keith) but the rest is me.

My Bloody Valentine- LovelessFor some reason, I just forget about this album for months at a time, but then remember it and get very happy for a week. It's like finding a 10 dollar bill in your hoodie-pouch. Or having Alzheimer's, and "finding out" you married a trophy wife.Also, still lotsa Clipse. Trill, Trill.Wang

Streetlight Manifesto - A Moment of Silenceyea doom is the nuts"oweee like a hong kong phooey kick or a weekend afternoon karate movie flick"Sofa King and Binzy Box are also great songs by DangerDoon