what music are you guys listening to?

Lawyers, Guns, And Money - Warren Zevon Breakdown - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Rooster - Alice in Chains Never Been Any Reason - Head East Goin' Mobile - Who Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions My My Hey Hey - Neil Young Gimme Some Water - Eddie Money Whipping Post - Allman Brothers White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane Panama - Van Halen Bad Company - Bad Company
Bad Company is awesome.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

The band....the song....or both?
The band, the song, the album. The whole caboodle. There's nothing better than having a long Friday afternoon drive, and hearing a Bad Company rock-block right when you get onto the expressway...
I'm listening to The Boy Least Likely To...- "The Best Party Ever."It's weird, but sometimes I really want to bop my head to "Be Gentle with Me"
I was never really able to get into that album. For whatever reason it just never hit me like other albums normally do.
I was never really able to get into that album. For whatever reason it just never hit me like other albums normally do.
I don't love it or anything, but once in a while I decide I really want to listen to "Be Gentle with Me" and then I leave the album on. After today, I probably won't listen to it for another month+.I've moved on to an old Zeppelin/Beatles compilation I made for a roadtrip in highschool. I'm impressed with myself
Rammstein is a pretty good listen if you're sharpening corroded, fragmented, probably-blood-soaked blades on some type of makeshift gridingwheel; preparing to do battle in a post-apocalyptic war-zone – or maybe getting ready to rape some children or animals or something – but otherwise I steer clear.
well each to his own i guess.i really been getting into cake a bit more these days.im a bit of a heavy metal fan though (not a goth by any means at all)songs like as blood runs back - my fears have become.
I don't love it or anything, but once in a while I decide I really want to listen to "Be Gentle with Me" and then I leave the album on. After today, I probably won't listen to it for another month+.I've moved on to an old Zeppelin/Beatles compilation I made for a roadtrip in highschool. I'm impressed with myself
very cool
I've moved on to an old Zeppelin/Beatles compilation I made for a roadtrip in highschool. I'm impressed with myself
O-VER-RA-TEDclap! clap! clapclapclap!O-VER-RA-TEDclap! clap! clapclapclap!anyone willing to fight? lets go.
O-VER-RA-TEDclap! clap! clapclapclap!O-VER-RA-TEDclap! clap! clapclapclap!anyone willing to fight? lets go.
overrated doesn't necessarily mean not goodYOU LOSE!
So I guess being one of the most influential bands of all time is the same as being overrated.
anyone willing to fight? lets go.
Which one? I'd say one is overrated and one is underrated. But which one is which?!?!?!By the way, I'm listening to the Crane Wife, by the Decemberists. During the entirity of my vacation (more or less) I had Picaresque spinning in my car. It actually seemed to get better each time, and I've probably listened to it a thousand times before.
Jeff Buckley - GraceBasically one of the best albums ever made.
Hallelujah and Corpus Christi Carol, amazing songs. i wish the whole album was more like these songs, but the rest is pretty good too. by the way, i saw you posted in the house thread about hallelujah being used in house. if you want to see a good movie that uses the song perfectly watch The Edukators. its a german/austrian movie, defenently worth watching, and its where i first heard Jeff Buckley. on a side note, i cant wait for the new Busdriver album

basically for the past few weeks I've just been listening to a lot of leaked albums:of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?(comes out Jan. 23) it's amazing, just simply amazing. I can tell already this will be top ten for me this year.The Shins - Wincing The Night Away (Jan. 23) also amazing. I don't know how it'll do overall this year, but its a ****ing great cd and definitely worth buyingFall Out Boy - Infinity On High ( Feb. 6) ya ya ya, say what you will about this band, but the singer can sing his *** off, and some of the tracks on here are really good. I'll probably end up buying this, though I'm still on the fence. I'm actually currently playing bass in a pop-punk band(with two of my best friends) so I'm not gonna sit here and try and act like I hate pop-punk. I hate most of it, because most of it is uninteresting bland garbage, but this band is actually going out on a limb and trying out some new things and some of the songs really hit, and some of them really miss. Other than that I have been listening to a lot of Justin Pearson's bands:The LocustSome GirlsHead Wound CityCheck out these bands(and no, I'm not going to tell you what they sound like, because that's part of the experience)

Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High ( Feb. 6) ya ya ya, say what you will about this band, but the singer can sing his *** off, and some of the tracks on here are really good. I'll probably end up buying this, though I'm still on the fence.
I heard their newest single and absolutely hated it, much like every other single they've ever put out. However, just like every single that's come before it, I still find myself singing it at least once a day, then wishing I'd get sniped from a tree.
I heard their newest single and absolutely hated it, much like every other single they've ever put out. However, just like every single that's come before it, I still find myself singing it at least once a day, then wishing I'd get sniped from a tree.
haha, true enough. I hated their last album(although, the first single from that album was just too damn catchy for me not to like) and after hearing this new single, I was sure I was going to hate this one too, but I tried to give it an objective listen. Right now, I'm at the stage with this album where I'm not loving it, but I'm not hating it either.