nickforgot

what music are you guys listening to?

these guys are definitely not spammers. do you see how well they are interacting and grammaring.

The new St. Vincent is more poppy than anything I've heard from her before. I don't have my finger on the pulse of how it will do commercially (I would think: better) but I really enjoy it.

• Like 1

Any metal fans?

Need more shred in this thread.

Haiduk – Blood Ripple

\m/

• Like 1

It was so good, I took the plunge and got Electric Lady and ArchAndroid and I ****ing love them, particularly ArchAndroid.

What are your top 3 favorite songs on that album? I like Cold War, so I'm guessing that's one of your least favorites.

What are your top 3 favorite songs on that album? I like Cold War, so I'm guessing that's one of your least favorites.

I don't know why you'd think that. I like uptempo jams. I don't really even know how to rank them, tbh. I think dance or die is a great way to start the album. Come alive is probably my favorite song on it, but after that I like almost every song.

• Like 1

I go in phases with my music.

Right now I'm heavily into 50s, 60s, and 70's folk.

On 1/23/2019 at 12:40 AM, haiduk said:

Any metal fans?

Need more shred in this thread.

Haiduk – Blood Ripple

\m/

Yeeesss! BTBAM is my favorite band, Trivium, Mastodon, Metallica, Megadeth are in my top echelon. I've been listening to a lot of more tech stuff this last year.  Right now - The Zenith Passage "Deus Deceptor