• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Just an update on AC/DC's new album, Black IceIt's fucking awesome
Have only listened to it once through. I rank behind, in order: Back In Black, Ballbreaker, and possibly Razor's Edge in the Brian Johnson era (I'm hoping that it will be as good as Ballbreaker-track 2 is really good, but track 4 WTF?).Of course those stated above rank behind everything Bon Scott did with them.
tbh it hasn't blown my hair back much and i loved rtcm immediately. this one feels a little too safe? idk, rtcm just felt really visceral on first listen.
I was right there with you, but it just grew on me and grew on me, and finally exploited all over my car seat.

so i take a yearly trip with my cousins where we rent a house for a weekend and just hang out and booze. i make a power hour cd every year, and this year i did a "90s" theme. didn't take as much time on it as i usually would (last year's 80s power hour is a masterpiece, not to toot my own horn) but i'll post both here when i get back. you guys seem like the kind of people who could use a decent power hour cd or two. excepting wang, of course, although an o'douls power hour would still be fun...

I make my own music. Sometimes I make videos and put tunes on them.... really loud heavy metal music.It's not good... but it's fun doing it.I'm the neighbor you don't want living anywhere on your block when me and my buds play in the garage.

I make my own music. Sometimes I make videos and put tunes on them.... really loud heavy metal music.It's not good... but it's fun doing it.I'm the neighbor you don't want living anywhere on your block when me and my buds play in the garage.
genre of metal? similar to? I need new metal and none of these hipster faggots know anything about it.
so i take a yearly trip with my cousins where we rent a house for a weekend and just hang out and booze. i make a power hour cd every year, and this year i did a "90s" theme. didn't take as much time on it as i usually would (last year's 80s power hour is a masterpiece, not to toot my own horn) but i'll post both here when i get back. you guys seem like the kind of people who could use a decent power hour cd or two. excepting wang, of course, although an o'douls power hour would still be fun...
You're a cool dude.
I feel like I recognize that main piano loop, but I can't place it.
I thought that too, I doubt it's original. The whole song sounds pretty simple. When the chords become available online I'll probably try to play it on my guitar (I suck too bad to figure them out myself).

One of my best friends went to Ron Clark Academy. A-Town represent. Paper Trail is alright, but King is ****ing massive, and Trap Musik is also relatively ballin'. T.I. is brilliant, if you really listen to what he's saying, particularly on Trap Musik, in my opinion.

Have only listened to it once through. I rank behind, in order: Back In Black, Ballbreaker, and possibly Razor's Edge in the Brian Johnson era (I'm hoping that it will be as good as Ballbreaker-track 2 is really good, but track 4 WTF?).Of course those stated above rank behind everything Bon Scott did with them.
It's not as good as Back in Black..that's for sure....that's just not possible. I'd put it ahead of Ballbreaker and Razor's Edge though. Track 4 is a little different than what we are used to from them...but god I think this album is just so complete..very little filler...a lot of versatility....Johnson's voice sounds amazing. I like the Johnson-era AC/DC over the Bon Scott era...but that's just me.
Does SL loverr the drinky a bit, too?
shh. Kinda surprised the news on Chinese Democracy hasn't been noted here yet. Next month exclusively at Best Buy, I won't be among those select to pick it up but honestly if I had to bet on it, I'd probably say no way in hell it was coming out this year. Groovin on a lot of 90's stuff tonight, mainly.
shh. Kinda surprised the news on Chinese Democracy hasn't been noted here yet. Next month exclusively at Best Buy, I won't be among those select to pick it up but honestly if I had to bet on it, I'd probably say no way in hell it was coming out this year. Groovin on a lot of 90's stuff tonight, mainly.
I've heard that the title track leaked and was cool, but I don't have enough interest to look into it right now.