what music are you guys listening to?

I Love Apple ipods, because they are the best. I don' t know what I can do without ipod. It goes everywhere where I go. Rencently I found 10 cool iPod video tools, I want to share them with you now.
Wow, thanks for that.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Cool.Yorke, I'm dying here: give me a sweet newish album to steal.Edit: this extends to the rest of you, too.
A friend of mine turned me on to this group Brooklyn Academy and they have a new album Bored of Education, it's solid.

finally got around to stealing some new music. luciano's new fabric mix (41) is sweet. and department of eagles' in ear park is really pretty great. sounds a lot like yellow house which is just fine by me.also grabbed new metallica and it's mastered so stupidly that it hurts to listen to. shame because the music is kind of cool...i was sort of listening to it as background music and on more than one occasion i had to focus my full attention on a hammet solo. guy plays some crazy sh*t on this album, and i like it.sample from luciano fabric 41, remix of m83's in church

I'm beginning to think that Dear Science is the record of the year. Return to Cookie Mountain pales in comparison.
I think I might agree with the first part, at least. It was a top 20-er for sure, and every time I spin it, in moves up 5 places. RTCM was an endurer, too. The record is just meticulous.
I think I might agree with the first part, at least. It was a top 20-er for sure, and every time I spin it, in moves up 5 places. RTCM was an endurer, too. The record is just meticulous.
tbh it hasn't blown my hair back much and i loved rtcm immediately. this one feels a little too safe? idk, rtcm just felt really visceral on first listen.
I FUCKING LOVE CAKE
Just warning ya, I've eaten some of the cake in question, and the frosting pretty much smells and tastes like feet. So, you might wanna think on that before you accept any. If you like cheesy feet, it's real good cake.
Just warning ya, I've eaten some of the cake in question, and the frosting pretty much smells and tastes like feet. So, you might wanna think on that before you accept any. If you like cheesy feet, it's real good cake.
you are no longer allowed to share in the cakehahaha I am in the advising office and this asian advisor guy's computer keeps making the ms-dos beep whenever he tries to do something. he is flipping out and sweating, it's great.
where to start?
jeez, probably better people than me to advise because i was in the same boat as you a week ago. anything early. im preferable to yip jump music, retired boxer, and continued story/hi how are you.the later stuff is pretty up or down, but most of his music is incredible, and making me go insane i think.
also grabbed new metallica and it's mastered so stupidly that it hurts to listen to. shame because the music is kind of cool...i was sort of listening to it as background music and on more than one occasion i had to focus my full attention on a hammet solo. guy plays some crazy sh*t on this album, and i like it.
are they still killing first born children for illegal downloads of their stuff? I'd like to hear their new album but there's no way in hell I'm buying it.
jeez, probably better people than me to advise because i was in the same boat as you a week ago. anything early. im preferable to yip jump music, retired boxer, and continued story/hi how are you.the later stuff is pretty up or down, but most of his music is incredible, and making me go insane i think.
ok I got yip jump and ct/hhay. looks like that would be a decent example of new/old to check out. i do enjoy crazy people music.
are they still killing first born children for illegal downloads of their stuff? I'd like to hear their new album but there's no way in hell I'm buying it.
i'll ul it for ya tonight if i remember.