what music are you guys listening to?

My bad. I'm a little surprised iTunes didn't just convert it for you when you burned it (I just realized you may not be using iTunes), but this should do the trick: http://www.download.com/Free-Mp3-Wma-Conve....html?tag=lst-4
oh ok, I'll get that when I get home today. for those songs I just downloaded my own mp3 versions; but for future reference, it will be nice to have this thing.also, yeah, I used media player. I just like it better than itunes for burning for some reason.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Go to utorrent.com and download the free software.Go to torrent-finder.com and type in whatever artist you are looking for in the search bar.A list of items will come up, find the one with the highest amount of seeders (under where it says Seed, seeders, etc. obviously).Click on the one you want, then (assuming you're running Firefox) click on the file by where it says download or torrent download or something similar.Choose Save to Disk*, then when it downloads select Open and a box should appear with all the individual files listed. They will all already be checked, select OK and you're good to go.*You could just choose Open here to jump immediately to the download, but I do Save to Disk so that if it messes up, I close it on accident, my computer turns off, etc. I can just select it off the desktop to start it up from where it left off immediately.Hope that helped.
ok this is probably the most ive ever understoood instructions for this, so i thank you. but the program is an exe? im on a mac and cant run it. is there any other options?thanks again guyyysalso, listening to ratatat remixes and jamie t
ok this is probably the most ive ever understoood instructions for this, so i thank you. but the program is an exe? im on a mac and cant run it. is there any other options?thanks again guyyysalso, listening to ratatat remixes and jamie t
Use this:http://sarwat.net/bittorrent/If your computer happens to be demonially fast, Azureus is best (actually, I'm told Azureus runs really great on most new Macs, but I know this is a much leaner program), though.

My aunt today told me that all nonChristian music was of the devil, because music was created by God to glorify him (that sounds like something I might do), and it's blasphemous to use it for anything else. So, I won't be posting in here, anymore. I'm really going to miss music.Also, for those of you who haven't seen it, here is the funniest thing I've ever seen, because I don't feel like making a thread: http://duggmirror.com/comedy/100_Greatest_...ian_chat_rooms/

wow, nice link dutch. my favorite was the one about science vs. technology. IT'S NOT THE SAME.
I like the ones where jingoism somehow comes into play. The one's with the King James translation stuff were pretty boss.On a musical note, I've been rockin':The Meadowlands - The Wrens (an old recommendation from Wangsly). Pretty ****ing ill; I'll call it a 9.0/10Blueberry Boat - The Fiery Furnaces. I can't say how awesome this record is. Summerteeth/YHF - Wilco. Every time I decide I like one record more than the other, I listen to the other. Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah - Some Loud Thunder. Am I the only person who liked this record? I thought it was almost as good as their debut. Also, anyone hear the new Atmosphere? I find myself unable to enjoy any of their stuff, other than Lucy Ford, which I rate 10/10.
I like the ones where jingoism somehow comes into play. The one's with the King James translation stuff were pretty boss.On a musical note, I've been rockin':Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah - Some Loud Thunder. Am I the only person who liked this record? I thought it was almost as good as their debut.
I haven't heard the disc, but I have heard Satan Said Dance, and that song is the tits.
The lead's voice is one of the most infuriating noises I've ever encountered. I don't understand why people like this band... at all.
To me, it sounds really cool. They sound like an over-exaggeration of that Brooklyn/Montreal indie rock sound, but the melodies are Merlin, and the whole thing just works, for me.
Have you not heard it, yet? That's not cool, brah. I'll upload it, but I'm going to have to ask that in return, you name your first child "Faglips McGuffin [Last Name]." Deal?http://www.mediafire.com/?102cinmxoje
sweet, got it. yea, im really behind on this, but now im really exited to listen to it. Faglips McGuffin is gonna have a fun time in school

I saw him at the riverbankHe was breaking bread and giving thanksWith crosses made of pipes and planksLeaned up against the nitrous tanksHe said take a hit, hold your breath and I'll dunk your headThen when you wake up again; you'll be high as hell and born again.

Tangiers- Never Bring You PleasureSpoon- Gimme FictionBrain Failure- Turn On The DistortionBob Dylan- The Essential Bob Dylanand The Walkmen Radio on Pandora.com (anyone else use this online radio site?)

Neon Bible. I hadn't given it a spin in a while. I've decided that I really enjoy this album. It has some pretty fantastic songs.
I'm pretty nuts for it.Someone give me something weird and awesome. Surely one of you has some kind of hipster reserves they've not been sharing, lately. Maybe something from the turn of the century; something that got lost in the shuffle, that Pitchfork forgot to tell me to listen too. No? C'mon, peoples...I'm looking at you, MK...