• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

I've been listening to The Glow pt. 2 a lot lately. I don't even remember being that big of a fan of it when I first heard it a few years ago, but I love it now.

holy shit, I thought the guy was like 21. didn't know he went that far back.also don't know much about any of the things he's affiliated with. anyone care to recommend anything? probably from N.E.R.D. I'd assume?
Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury, obv.
I've been listening to The Glow pt. 2 a lot lately. I don't even remember being that big of a fan of it when I first heard it a few years ago, but I love it now.
I first heard it back when PF re-reviewed the special edition, and found it a little boring, but it's since become one of my favorite records to listen to passively, like while playing 11 tables or something (along with Exquisite Corpse). This is not to be confused with my luckiest album, which would be Oscar Peterson's Night Train, at 12.3BB/100 hands.
i'm not 100% sure but i think the original is one of the (if not the) first production credit the neptunes had. and they were like 18-19 around that time i think........fuggin assholes imoedit: allmusic says i'm a tard on both counts but i know they worked with terry riley on stuff in the early 90s. re age: pharrell is 35 years old?!!1 does that seem crazy to anyone else?
first big beat was rumpshaker. yes, that rumpshaker
Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury, obv.
didn't mind it the first time, but on subsequent listens I really did not like this album. not my thing at all really.lil wayne is similar in that aspect. I've given him a good listen, and I really enjoy the way he raps, i.e. his diction and delivery, I just really don't like those type of lyrics all that much. at least not in these instances.do like wutang and jayz though so go figure.
gainsbourg's Cannabis (1970)this man is sick
Il est beau vu de l'extérieur Malheur à moi qui ai pénétré à l'intérieur C'était bon ça évidemment Mais tu sais comme moi que ces choses-là n'ont qu'un temps Va te faire voir Va te faire voir ailleurs Tes roploplos Tout beaux tout chauds Et ton gros pétard Il est beau vu de l'extérieur Qu'est-ce qui m'a pris grand Dieu d'm'aventurer à l'intérieur C'était bon ça évidemment Mais tu sais comme moi que ces choses-là n'ont qu'un tempstranslates to:It's nice seen from the outsideWoe is me who penetrated on the insideIt was good obviouslyBut you know as well as I that these things only last so longGet lostFind somewhere else to showoffYour knockers All nice all warmAnd your big assIts nice seen from the outsideWhat got into me dear Lord to adventure on the insideIt was good obviouslyBut you know as well as I that these things only last so long

7 of my friends and I just took a weekend raft trip up in Maine, we had this huge barge and powered a stereo with battery cells and a solar panel. Our music selection was a whole lot of Girl Talk's Feed The Animals. It's really great when you're buzzing and floating down a river. We also listened to some:Natalie ImbrugliaA Bob Dylan mix tape that we found in the cassette playerPink Floyd's Dark Side of the MoonZeppelin's Physical GraffitiMix of Jethro Tulland Peter Framptons' Fingerprints.

7 of my friends and I just took a weekend raft trip up in Maine, we had this huge barge and powered a stereo with battery cells and a solar panel. Our music selection was a whole lot of Girl Talk's Feed The Animals. It's really great when you're buzzing and floating down a river. We also listened to some:Natalie ImbrugliaA Bob Dylan mix tape that we found in the cassette playerPink Floyd's Dark Side of the MoonZeppelin's Physical GraffitiMix of Jethro Tulland Peter Framptons' Fingerprints.
one of these things is not like the others...well, really two, i guess.
one of these things is not like the others...well, really two, i guess.
Yeah I know, well we're a bunch of white guys that can appreciate a good beat and do like the mashups. Plus we all have a soft spot in our hearts for Natalie.
yeah really. cassettes? COME ON!
It was like a stereo from 1991 I'm going to say, it was pretty haggard and the CD player didn't have a cover.

I downloaded some "flobots" album the other day because their name sounded familiar and one of the tags was "trip-hop", which I enjoy. I believe I would have been better served to go straight to the linkin park. oh well.