• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

The Tubes first album. My boss, who has a broad knowledge of rock and very wide tastes, somehow never heard of them, so I dropped off the CD this morning.Theyre coming to the Coach House, for all you SoCal guys.

Beck's first single, not sure what it is called, came on the radio today at work and I dug it. Will download album shortly.

[Kid Rock] I remember when that record was out. I think I bought it. I was in 6th or 7th grade, maybe? I need a Kid Rock avatar.
I never much liked KR until Rock and Roll Jesus..that is an awesome song, live anyway. Meant to get that CD.
never really heard sonic youth until recently. wish i was into them in high school. i would have been so much cooler.
Oooh, good call. Spinning "Sister," by Sonic Youth. Yes, I really am that cool.
rather ripped and sonic nurse. never really heard sonic youth until recently. wish i was into them in high school. i would have been so much cooler.
i go through phases where i listen to sy nonstop and then i've heard enough to last me literally years. i don't think i have anything post-murray street which is dumb because i love murray street. what do sonic nurse and rather ripped sound like?thanks for sharing beck dd
i go through phases where i listen to sy nonstop and then i've heard enough to last me literally years. i don't think i have anything post-murray street which is dumb because i love murray street. what do sonic nurse and rather ripped sound like?thanks for sharing beck dd
very song oriented. check the track 'reena' from rather ripped. a good indication of what both records sound like.
Sonic Nurse is very good.Still a big fan of Goo, think it's my favorite.Thurston Moore's solo cd is ok, but not great.

some thoughts:new weezer is ridiculous.dutch makes a mean guitar mix. very nice.fountains of wayne is very very nice for the beach. radiation vibe may be the theme song of my beach trip.but weezer's red album most likely will be the album of the summer for me. at this point anyways.oh, and mk, I checked out that david garza, but I didn't really get a chance to give it a proper listen so I will later on again. sounded good from what I heard.

oh, and mk, I checked out that david garza, but I didn't really get a chance to give it a proper listen so I will later on again. sounded good from what I heard.
I've listened to this album at least 10+ times and can say I love it, thanks mk.

ok, giving david garza a second listen on the ole trusty winamp and I must say he is the tightness to the nth degree. pretty much perfect beach music. and well anything else music too I'd think. also, my buddy heard it and said "damn I really like that you've gotta make me a copy" and he really doesn't like much of anything, so thats saying something.

I've listened to this album at least 10+ times and can say I love it, thanks mk.
ok, giving david garza a second listen on the ole trusty winamp and I must say he is the tightness to the nth degree. pretty much perfect beach music. and well anything else music too I'd think. also, my buddy heard it and said "damn I really like that you've gotta make me a copy" and he really doesn't like much of anything, so thats saying something.
yay! i think the guy is just an incredible songwriter, vocalist and producer. really glad you guys are diggin it.