• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

I've got Frampton Comes Alive on vinyl, I throw it on every once in a while and spin that record like its the 70's.
Frampton Comes Alive? Everybody in the world has Frampton Comes Alive. If you lived in the suburbs you were issued it. It came in the mail with samples of Tide.
As MK mentioned as the deterrent for other's to try, Danger Mouse's Beatles/Jay-Z Grey Album is bosser than vaginal insertion.
yeah but what the fuck isn't you know?but yeah I remember when that came out and i really wanted to hear it but never got around to it. will check out.also, just checked out Doomtree for the first time today (False Hopes) and MAN they are tit-tastic. am I a complete weirdo for having all of my favorite hip-hop come from freaking minnesota? who does that? on a related note, dutch, or anybody else really, have you checked out atmosphere's newest, when life gives you lemons? I like it even more than lucy ford, especially puppets, painting, and guarantees. soooo sweet.
is that peter fucking frampton?
I always hated that song.
Now I kinda like it.My favorite movie ever, hands down.

okay all you music people. Anybody know the title/artist for the opening theme song for the Comedy Central series Comedians of Comedy?

okay all you music people. Anybody know the title/artist for the opening theme song for the Comedy Central series Comedians of Comedy?
sam winch - banter for the common man. try that.

epileptic peat - ghost noteshe's featured on the waffles main page so I read the article and downloaded it. this shit is rad as hell. apparently its all done with an 8 string bass (although there's a lot of drums and cymbals, so that ain't bass) but it sounds like a full piece rock/classical/electronic band or something. pretty crazy and I recommend a download.

saw this on digg, thought it would piss a few people off here:http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertai...and-870520.htmldid slapstick co-author that?!
I think I'm going to become a music critic. apparently all you have to do is have a thesaurus opened up to the word "bad" and have a general hatred for all things music. should be easy.

anybody go to pitchfork festival this weekend? i had family in from the east coast so i missed sunday unfortunately and didn't really care to see anybody on saturday so i didn't go at all...

I'm on a bit of an old-school honky tonk kick, so I'm listening to a Pandora station built around Lefty Frizzell, Hank Williams, George Jones, and Merle Haggard.

anybody go to pitchfork festival this weekend? i had family in from the east coast so i missed sunday unfortunately and didn't really care to see anybody on saturday so i didn't go at all...
I was planning on going and had bought tickets, but something came up and I couldn't go. Fortunately, I was able to sell my tickets.
I got to bag it up.The original is probably one of my 20 favorite songs of all time. The cover is pretty much just a rehash of the original, but I found it entertaining.
i'm not 100% sure but i think the original is one of the (if not the) first production credit the neptunes had. and they were like 18-19 around that time i think........fuggin assholes imoedit: allmusic says i'm a tard on both counts but i know they worked with terry riley on stuff in the early 90s. re age: pharrell is 35 years old?!!1 does that seem crazy to anyone else?
i'm not 100% sure but i think the original is one of the (if not the) first production credit the neptunes had. and they were like 18-19 around that time i think........fuggin assholes imoedit: allmusic says i'm a tard on both counts but i know they worked with terry riley on stuff in the early 90s. re age: pharrell is 35 years old?!!1 does that seem crazy to anyone else?
holy shit, I thought the guy was like 21. didn't know he went that far back.also don't know much about any of the things he's affiliated with. anyone care to recommend anything? probably from N.E.R.D. I'd assume?
holy shit, I thought the guy was like 21. didn't know he went that far back.also don't know much about any of the things he's affiliated with. anyone care to recommend anything? probably from N.E.R.D. I'd assume?
There's always been this weird conception that Pharrell is some 25 year old wunderkind who's been running shit since he was 17. I remember looking it up on Wikipedia a few years ago because my retarded housemate was so sure he was our age.Wang