fessing up to the significant other - updated

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the jopke. You just go from thread to thread trying to impress everyone with your clever, humorous, out of place, worthless coments?Show me one thing you've contributed to this forum other than asshole remarks and I'll recant, but, I get the feeling I'll be waiting awhile. Go blow it out your ass, dick nose.
And this is any better?Seriously - is it?And why's it any different than what Ron posts?So in order to be taken seriously around here, I have to respond like you?Go blow it out your ass, dick nose?!?!?!?!I'll take my comments any day over that.If you have nothing to add to this, then don't click it.
Obviously, that's my mistake for going to bat for someone I respected as a poster. No worries, it won't happen again.
It's pretty pathetic.
And you coming back to add nothing but a flame isn't?Seriously dude, if you don't have anything to add, then don't post here.At least even the some of the dumb posts quote-unquote contributed something.You however, have come in here to say I'm pathetic for asking for help to a problem that, considering it is recurring for me, I have not come up with a sound solution to yet, and asked for sincere help.This is my attempt to be civil here. If you don't like the topic, don't view it. Simple as that.
You're the jopke. You just go from thread to thread trying to impress everyone with your clever, humorous, out of place, worthless coments?Show me one thing you've contributed to this forum other than asshole remarks and I'll recant, but, I get the feeling I'll be waiting awhile. Go blow it out your ass, dick nose.
And this is any better?Seriously - is it?And why's it any different than what Ron posts?So in order to be taken seriously around here, I have to respond like you?Go blow it out your ass, dick nose?!?!?!?!I'll take my comments any day over that.If you have nothing to add to this, then don't click it.
Obviously, that's my mistake for going to bat for someone I respected as a poster. No worries, it won't happen again.
BALLS DUDE!My bad!My eyes are getting a little heavy and I misread the quote on your response.I'm very sorry...now I'm the douche!
Tell her too kiss your A$$. You are not married too her. If you start now then you will be pwnd by her forever. Many women out there. Do not tie yourself down too one person. I know I was married twice. Been divorced since 98. Lived with about 20 women since then. Remember, You are the "MAN". You do what you feel is the right thing.
Yea I can see now why your divorced and have been with 20 women since.
Tell her too kiss your A$$. You are not married too her. If you start now then you will be pwnd by her forever. Many women out there. Do not tie yourself down too one person. I know I was married twice. Been divorced since 98. Lived with about 20 women since then. Remember, You are the "MAN". You do what you feel is the right thing.
Yea I can see now why your divorced and have been with 20 women since.
:club: i almost posted something similar...seriouslyi decided to let it go...and then get my punch taken from me! :shock:
Sorry DD, I just think it's pretty sad when you can't man up and handle a minor girl problem....but instead seek help on a poker forum.It's pretty pathetic.
Yea, you know, I forgot this doesn't say poker forum at the top of the page. I mean I also forgot the people here were robots and weren't humans and a few probably never faced some of the same problems. So I guess if I ever get addicted to crack I'll go to a Bank and ask them to help me.

You got a problem.My wife is the exact opposite, she asks me some times if I've been playing enough, cause she knows that more hours = more $

Tell her that you know a guy who has a program that can see the cards b4 they come out give her the..."its easy money baby" ,"this guy owns an airline, why would he lie?" :-) sorry tritz i couldn't help ityour dollar is on its way... :wink: seriously...i think the best bet (poor choice of words) would be to get her interested..as previously stated...get her to watch rounders...or don't depending on her attitude...set up a monkey account 4 her...let her know about good poker players like DN...and..Raymer "see the fat guy with the glasses, he explained to his wife..blaha..blah..blah"and if she still doesn't fold....GO ALL IN...and piss her off...does this make sense..im a lil drunk....p.s phcknwp$$$$$$$$$$$

date an asian girl next time. much better odds you find one who likes cards.
:D:D:D:) there's no way you could've known thisthe girl's korean.
Gotta be Chinese or Vietnamese
So Korean's no longer count as Asians? :club:
That brings up a question i have..what is it with asian chicks and cards?..why couldn't blonde models be keen on poke...anyway back on topic...let us know how things go champ...G/L
That brings up a question i have..what is it with asian chicks and cards?..why couldn't blonde models be keen on poke...anyway back on topic...let us know how things go champ...G/L
Ever seen Liz Lieu? Mmm..yessum.www.LizLieu.netDN said that it's his opinion, as well as most of the other big game players at the Bellagio, that she's the best up and coming woman player around. ..and she's really hot.
Ever seen Liz Lieu? Mmm..yessum.www.LizLieu.netDN said that it's his opinion' date=' as well as most of the other big game players at the Bellagio, that she's the best up and coming woman player around. ..and she's really hot.[/quote']i'll drink to that!

Problem seems like you've been telling these poor girls you play for a living.Unless you have a track record on the Hendon Mob database, have been written up somewhere in a cardplayer magazine, have a scrapbook of all your live tournament achievements, and show up numerous times in a google search for some of your poker accomplishments you will never hold onto a girl because you cannot provide a convincing case you are a "professional", just because you are a consistent winner.You are what we call a poseur. Until you actually make a name for yourself, you cannot call yourself a professional poker player; no girl is going to stick around a low limit grinder, wannabe poseur. Sorry buddy.

Ever seen Liz Lieu? Mmm..yessum.www.LizLieu.netDN said that it's his opinion, as well as most of the other big game players at the Bellagio, that she's the best up and coming woman player around. ..and she's really hot.i'll drink to that!
no girl is that hot and good at cards...these pictures have been airbrushed...
Problem seems like you've been telling these poor girls you play for a living.Unless you have a track record on the Hendon Mob database, have been written up somewhere in a cardplayer magazine, have a scrapbook of all your live tournament achievements, and show up numerous times in a google search for some of your poker accomplishments you will never hold onto a girl because you cannot provide a convincing case you are a "professional", just because you are a consistent winner.You are what we call a poseur. Until you actually make a name for yourself, you cannot call yourself a professional poker player; no girl is going to stick around a low limit grinder, wannabe poseur. Sorry buddy.
and, uh, where are you on the hendon mob standings?uh huh, sure, douchebag...and no, i haven't been "convincing" them i'm a high-stake pro player.ask questions, don't assume...let me make a record for myself and say it again...douchebag...

Any girl who doesn't want to be with you because you occasional play cards, is psychotic.Any girl who doesn't want to be with you because you intend to grind low limits for a living, is sensible.Pipe dream buddy. Keep dreaming geh sheki. je ja tang, chuh mugh uh, mung chuhn nee sehki.