Daniel, you think 24 is good.....

First of all, I have to agree that 24 is most definitely an addictive show. However, I have recently been introducted to Fox's "Arrested Development" and have to say that this is BY FAR the funniest show on TV (dare I say, EVER!). From what I've read in your blogs, our taste in television seems to be similar as I am a HUGE Curb Your Enthusiasm fan, along with most of the other HBO series. Anyways, I dont think I've ever heard you mention "Arrested Development" in any of your blogs and am pretty sure you'd get a kick out of it. Seasons 1 & 2 are already out on DVD and I highly recommend viewing them as soon as possible. The replay value of this show has to be in the same league as Seinfeld and the best part is that you pick up something new and most likely hilarious EVERY TIME! Check it out ASAP.

It is funny you mention that. I subscribe to Entertainment Weekly and each and every issue the critics rave about how great the show is, but unfortunately nobody watches! So, I went ahead and bought season one and two and have them with me. I am also going to check out Lost and the Amazing Race during this trip.

It is funny you mention that. I subscribe to Entertainment Weekly and each and every issue the critics rave about how great the show is, but unfortunately nobody watches! So, I went ahead and bought season one and two and have them with me. I am also going to check out Lost and the Amazing Race during this trip.
AD is awesome... I am on Season Two Disc 2 and loving every minute of it. I don't know how come me and the rest of the country don't know and tune in every week. It is that good.I tried Lost and only got through the first disc. It really didn't catch my interest. Anyone know if it is worth watching disc 2 or if I haven't got into it by now, I am not going to.Another question: A friend gave me season one of the Soprano's and I haven't started it yet. Will that be worth it? I have heard awesome reviews but I don't know if Season one is good or does it get better later on.
Another question: A friend gave me season one of the Soprano's and I haven't started it yet. Will that be worth it? I have heard awesome reviews but I don't know if Season one is good or does it get better later on.
The Sopranos and 24 are the two best shows on TV, imo. They might be the two best shows of my lifetime, but I realize that's a personal taste thing.Watch it. Then go get the other seasons and watch them.
AD is awesome... I am on Season Two Disc 2 and loving every minute of it. I don't know how come me and the rest of the country don't know and tune in every week. It is that good.I tried Lost and only got through the first disc. It really didn't catch my interest. Anyone know if it is worth watching disc 2 or if I haven't got into it by now, I am not going to.Another question: A friend gave me season one of the Soprano's and I haven't started it yet. Will that be worth it? I have heard awesome reviews but I don't know if Season one is good or does it get better later on.
You don't watch Sopranos??? Are you insane??? Watch it immediately. Give it three or four episodes and then you are done for. Hooked for life.

Aressted Development the funniest show??I know its a good funny show and I like it a lot, but to me nothing compares to the office. I can't get enough of that show lately.

I have subscriptions to Maxim and EW, and both constantly talked about how Arrested Development was the best show ever. I bought the dvd, watched the whole season in one sitting...and then watched it again. I absolutely loved it. When the second season started, I missed the first two episodes. I had to wait until the entire second season was over so I could buy the dvd and watch it all (once again, in one sitting). Isn't that annoying? It's like starting 24 during the fourth hour...You can't follow!Best television shows:Arrested DevelopmentCurb Your EnthusiasmSeinfeldSimpsonsThe Office (UK version)Entourage ;)OH! and i'm really pissed that when I bought the office dvd's, they didn't have the box sets. so I bought season 1, season 2, and the office christmas special as standalones...i hate marketing.

Aressted Development the funniest show??I know its a good funny show and I like it a lot, but to me nothing compares to the office. I can't get enough of that show lately.
Have you seen the Britsh version of "The Office"? It's pretty funny
Lost is amazing.Amazing race is great (this past season wasnt the best though).Survivorall 3 CSIswithout a tracewar at homeofficeinvasion...
I'm afraid to get involved in watching "Lost" Everyone I know who has watched it gets hooked. It does looks good. At least the 1st season is out on dvd now so I get it and watch it laterI gotta agree with the last season of Amazing Race. Last season was weak and I hope they don't bring "the family" format back.
You don't watch Sopranos??? Are you insane??? Watch it immediately. Give it three or four episodes and then you are done for. Hooked for life.
heh, awesome, i love the sopranosmarch will be here soon! i think i noticed AJ has long hair now from the (one) commercial they have been running... im guessing hes playing drums in a rock band now ?

You wanna watch an awesome show? Check out the Trailer Park Boys. It's a well known canadian comedy ( the highest rated show on its network ). Basically to sum up the whole show it's a bunch of criminals who are in and out of jail, constantly trying to earn a quick buck by doing illegal things (usually growing insane amounts of weed) and live in Sunnyvale trailer park. There's 3 of them, Bubbles, Ricky and Julian. Bubbles lives in a shed, and steals and sells shopping carts from mall to mall. Ricky lives in his car which has no passenger door and is worth about 20 bucks, yet he has 5 star rims on it. He is the worst father in the world but means well, only has his grade 10, smokes dope constantly, and constantly ****s his sentences up with words that shouldn't be in them. Julian is the 'brains' behind the whole operation and always has the ideas for illegal things. And he ALWAYS has a rum and coke in his hand. Then there's the trailer park supervisors, Mr. Jim Lahey and his assistant weekend park supervisor Randy. Basically Randy never wears a shirt, has a big fat hairy gut, and all he eats is double cheeseburgers. Then there's many other people in the cast as well. Oh and almost everyone in the show is an alcoholic. Sound a bit ****ed up yet ? Oh it gets even better when you actually see the show lol. This is no 'Friends' or 'Malcolm in the Middle'. This is Beverly Hills 90210 on welfare basically.Go on Limewire and download some episodes, you'll be hooked! There's a movie coming out in the summer of this year which will probably expose the show to the rest of the world and hook everyone when it does.

Agreed! Sopranos is an amazing show, I have the first 3 seasons on DVD and am going to get seasons 4 and 5 soon. I can't wait for the new season to start. It has been sooo long.

the makers of 24 are twisted. they get u hooked on something more powerfull than cigarettes and then drop u cold turkey after 24 episodes.i personally am going through '24 rehab' after watching all 4 series back to back (i'd seen them all before too)its called... ...LOST. they've writtn it for 8 series, so lets get busy!