wedding crashers -- looking for opinions here.

It was OK, I didn't really think it was all that funny. There's way too much corny, sappy filler in the movie. I saw this the day after I saw the 40 Year Old Virgin and it's not even close how much better 40 Year Old Virgin is.

thumbs up, but not too high. i think they could have made a hilarious movie out of it, but like a lot of comedies revolving around themes like that it gets incredibly cheeeeesy towards the end. though they manage to keep it funny with the outstanding "i crashed a funeral earlier"-line.

I give it a gigantic thumbs down...it was not funny at all. ONLY the Will Ferrell part made me laugh a VERY little bit..even that wasn't NEARLY as good as his stuff in Anchorman. Also...someone said I'd be the "only" one to give it a thumbs down??? Ouch, I already see a couple people who agree with me at least a little bit....and 4 votes for thumbs down. Just about every "joke" or "skit" or whatever in that movie is pretty predictable...and simply not funny. Haha...ha....ha....he's playing football...and a guy hits him really hard in "touch" football...and....he gets hurt and falls down...ha....LAME!!

My bad, I just realized we couldnt have a Wedding Crashers thread without....Lock it up.lock.gif
no, you lock it up
dammit. i saw petoria put that, and instantly thought "jackpot". then i had to be stupid and scroll down. stupid scroll. oh well.You lock it up!
  • 3 weeks later...

I think VV is funny as anyone. A few lines that I thought were funny."Your just two people who like to **** trying to make it honest, I get it""lets play the tip game, just put the tip in see how it feels"

I think VV is funny as anyone. A few lines that I thought were funny."Your just two people who like to censored trying to make it honest, I get it""lets play the tip game, just put the tip in see how it feels"
Great line.What'd you do to them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat? You motorboatin' sonofabitch!
I think VV is funny as anyone. A few lines that I thought were funny."Your just two people who like to censored trying to make it honest, I get it""lets play the tip game, just put the tip in see how it feels"
"Ya, don't say thank you, hyena."
i havent bought the dvd because i havent had time to go to target. any cool cut scenes on the dvd?
i hope so...i gotta $25 gift card for target and I was planning on using it to get that.

I thought it was decent. No where near Anchorman or Old School, but then again, what is?Vince Vaughn is funny regardless, and Will Ferrel's cameo makes up for some of the BSThe love story seems a bit obtrusive and kinda gets in the way at points though.However, the "love" story between VV's character and that crazy girl is awesome.