daniel plays 100/100

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He played terrible. Big deal. I'm sure he knows that, but apparently doesn't care. Noone here is his accountant, so why care? If someone started a thread everytime I had 20 beers and logged on to play, we'd need more bandwidth. Relax, everybody, relax. It's just one session of play. I swear the world is not ending. As for Mr. Jones, you do seem intelligent on the game, but you also do come accross as a punk with your posts about how much you won, etc, etc.

I never would have guessed anyone in this forum was over the age of 18 by their unrelenting support of a TV poker player, censoring of swear words...
It doesn't have to be censored, you fucking KingButt.

I love all of the "DN's a fish" posts! He has reached the absolute top of his chosen proffession, its nice that people like the op who claim to be pro's come on here and bash his play. There is nothing pro about that. Critque his play that is your right but to imply he is nothing more than a fish who lucked his way to the top is just plain dumb.

I think its true what you say and people need to get a sense of humor. I understand you respect daniel, but when he plays like a donk, you're going to call him out on it. No big deal, that's part of poker ladies and gents.
Well said. Everyone needs to take it easy here.DN played like a donkity donkeroo. Either he was just drunk or he's trying to draw people in. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough which was the case.

I like how people are so quick to defend DN.. They claim he is just "having fun." Tell me do you guys have fun when you sit in a game and watch your bankroll blow up in your face? Damn for that much money I hope he has the best time of his life. If he wanted to mess around and play like an idiot why wouldnt he do it at a lower limit? Theres no logic in donating money to a bunch of decent to very good players @ 10k no limit.

I like how people are so quick to defend DN.. They claim he is just "having fun." Tell me do you guys have fun when you sit in a game and watch your bankroll blow up in your face? Damn for that much money I hope he has the best time of his life. If he wanted to mess around and play like an idiot why wouldnt he do it at a lower limit? Theres no logic in donating money to a bunch of decent to very good players @ 10k no limit.
shut up, you're taking away picture space. USC, continue.
I've got a wall in my house that's more intelligent than this post.Logical? No. He wasn't watching his "bankroll blow up". 70k/8k= 8.75 BB. Just sayin'. 70k to Daniel is not a lot of money. It is to you and so you're making some kind of irrational judgement. Get over it. Why does it bother you? If we're all so "quick to defend Daniel (which no one did)", why are you so quick to attack him? You people really need to reevaluate.